• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2x 120W 2:1 Blue/White LEDs For Sale

Reef_in_Denver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

I got a new pair of Radions(woohoo!) this Christmas so I am looking to sell the previous LEDS I had.

The LEDS are 120W 2:1 Blue White and are dimmable ONLY by a controller. There is no built in dimming. They do have 2 cords for each LED, one runs white LEDS the others blues, so you can run blues/whites at different times which is what I did.

I ran these for 1 year and had a good experience with them. I had the chance to get some Radions and just couldn't pass it up as I love to mess with the programmable setting on them.

The lights have been run for about 1 1/2 years total. I disassembled the units and cleaned the dust I could out, all fans are working and blowing cold air like mad. I never experienced temp issues while running these on my tank, no swings whatsoever with the tank at 79.5.

I will add pictures later today when I have a moment.

I am looking for $150 each shipped or $285 shipped for the pair. I would also be possibly interested in trading for a pair of dosing pumps and a smaller amount of cash or coral(sps) trade etc.

I have also added a picture of how these looked on my tank the day I set it up.

IMG_20131218_124319_826.jpg
LEDS.jpg

OP
OP
R

Reef_in_Denver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very well could be the case that that is what they are. I got them for 200 a pop 2 years ago when I was starting my first and current tank from a guy in the local club. Don't know if I got ripped at the time or not, but they were only a few months old.

No prominent branding on them so makes sense I guess. I just figured I would put them up for less than what I paid plus shipping included.

Sounds like it's not even worth it to try?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back