• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

75 Gallon Reef Ready Rimless, Cherry Stand, Ghost Overflow - Tuxedo NY Pickup

Reefer1978

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I upgraded to an Elos tank, so it's time to sell my fully custom 75 gallon Deep Blue Rimless. Price is $999 (or 1 k with a $1 discount), located in Tuxedo NY (North NJ border with NY). Specs are as follows:

Tank:
Deep Blue 75 Gallon Rimless Planted modified to be a Reef Ready tank. Tank is 48"x18", no scratches or chips that I can see. Still running with pump and heater to keep some of my live-rock alive. Tank is drilled to support the Ghost Overflow (eBay) and 3/4" return on the opposite side.

Stand:
Stand is custom made by me out of solid cherry and cherry plywood. Materials alone were $600-$700 for the cherry. Stand has an adjustable foot at every single corner for precise leveling, just put in an allen wrench and start turning. Each leg is rated for 800lb, so more then enough to support the weight. Tank has a skirt to hide the legs and I build a lip to cover the tank molding. Took 8 months to build, over engineered and 100% solid one of a kind. I recently added a cherry panel board for Neptune Apex, hide all cabling and make it a clean neat setup. Foam pad included at the base of the cabinet for sump (less noise), I was going for a silent setup. Stand was coated with Marine grade spar varnish (stuff they use on boat decks) so it's pretty indestructible.

Overflow:
Overflow is made my Modular Marine as Reef Savy no longer sells ghosts directly. Is't 16" wide, on a 18" tank, making it a perfect fit. Black color to match the piping. 2x 1.5" bulkheads from tank to overflow, 3x 1" fitting on external overflow box. Full Bean Animal overflow implementation, with schedule 80 unions, Schedule 80 Hayward ball valve, black furniture grade PVC plumbing.

I have plenty of other accessories to make this into a full setup we can discuss. Multiple sumps, skimmers, fittings, etc. Please PM with interest and stop by to take a look, the tank is best appreciated in person.

Some pictures coming shortly with better pictures tonight/tomorrow.

IMG_0750.JPG

IMG_0759.jpeg

IMG_1847.JPG

IMG_1861.jpg

IMG_1862.JPG

IMG_1896.JPG

IMG_1972.JPG

XtremeATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice setup... Really like the stand and the leveling feature.. may have to look into that on my next tank. Good Luck with the sale!!!!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.9%
Back