• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pristine Complete 65 gallon reef ready tank with lots of extras

nyfishkid87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Complete Deep blue Reef ready 65 gallon aquarium pre drilled with a corner overflow. The dimensions are 36x24x18. Like new, only 1.5 years old. It comes complete with a T-5 light system, I also have a second set of T-5 multi color full spectrum bulbs as well, a glass canopy, custom made sump to fit the deep blue stand, a brand new 40 watt uv light with a Mag 7 pump and a Mag 9.5 that needs a new impeller.

This is a complete set with all you need to make this fantastic looking aquarium into a fully thriving reef aquarium. As I'm up grading to a much bigger aquarium I have no need for this amazing tank. I will include allot of equipment to go along with the tank including a separate quarantine tank with a pump and screen . Please see the list bellow for a complete list of what will be included and what will come with the tank. You will not find a cleaner, well taken care of aquarium setup. I am parting with it for 1/4 of what I payed to make this aquarium into an amazing system.

65 gallon deep blue tank and stand,
Deep blue glass canopy,
Back glass is tinted black.
36 inch full spectrum t5 4 bulb light assambly
4 extra bulbs.
custom king custom sump, made specifically for this aquarium,
Reef octopus protein skinner.
40 watt uv,
mag 7 pump,
mag 9 pump that needs an impeller,
1) 200 watt heater
1) 300 watt heater
Tank is professionaly hard plumbed with dual union ball valves everywhere for easy access to all the equipment ,
60 pounds of sand,
Water change hoses with sand sifter and a 35 gallon plastic bin.
10 gallon qt tank with a pump.
Salinity tester.
Found filter block
Stand light
Glass Cleaning brush
Glass magnet.
May have a few more things to go with this tank would have to check. $950
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426992144.066766.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426992159.570112.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426992169.842186.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426992177.829100.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426992187.848561.jpg

All this system needs is some live rock and you are up and running. I'm asking for a 1/3 of what I payed for this complete system. Price is negotiable, but please no low ball offers.

Note: rock is not included.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 44 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back