• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Caulerpa for Sale

noobofthereef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have fern caulerpa for sale. A total of over 30 inches of roots (and at least 30 leaves) for $12 shipped. Very healthy and comes from my refugium. It might have pods, snails, brittles, etc. but it's not guaranteed.

OP
OP
N

noobofthereef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The $12 shipped is standard shipping. I can do $15.80 shipped expedited. Normal DOA policies.

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you located? I might be interested. Would hope the pods and other stuff might survive (reason I'm asking on a location).

OP
OP
N

noobofthereef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Texas. But when I take out the caulerpa to ship I don't check to see if there's any life on them. So it's really a hit or miss on whether you can actually receive any microfauna. However you would have to use expedited shipping (2-3 day shipping).

OP
OP
N

noobofthereef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saltgator, I'll ship your package today. I wasn't able to PM you because your inbox was full.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 65 46.1%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 47 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back