• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

stratosphere for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wankell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 4p frag (3 adult, 1 baby) for sale, moving out of state and need the funds, won't have time to take care of the tank.

Let's say 700 OBO.

14903429585_10797b1421.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nails12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is crazy. Good looking pieces. This zoa craze is getting out of hand.

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I no me too cause my colony went.. All the others were fine in the other tank0.0

Go half? If not I already pm bombed people lol. What shipping carrier will you be using? And have you ever shipped?

OP
OP
Wankell

Wankell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If someone came along with 700 with no shipping involved I would do the deal. Shipping is expensive and risky, I would rather not do it.

ingtar_shinowa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd ebay it. You already have a ton of hype going. Actually Id just sell it to one of those guys. They are looking on every stratosphere post as am I.

Sea_Monkey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If someone came along with 700 with no shipping involved I would do the deal. Shipping is expensive and risky, I would rather not do it.

Awesome looking strats, guess they wont be mine if you dont want them to fly. Glws. If you change your mind, I'll be here with cash in hand smiling. =D

OP
OP
Wankell

Wankell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd ebay it. You already have a ton of hype going. Actually Id just sell it to one of those guys. They are looking on every stratosphere post as am I.

That's close to $100 in fees alone. I can also just keep it and wait for another baby or 2 to pop. These polyps are super hardy, they dont even flinch when my Flame Hawk or Starry Blenny go and perch up on them.

OP
OP
Wankell

Wankell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome looking strats, guess they wont be mine if you dont want them to fly. Glws. If you change your mind, I'll be here with cash in hand smiling. =D

Shipping is an option but last resort, I will keep everyone posted if it comes to that.

All Delight

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's close to $100 in fees alone. I can also just keep it and wait for another baby or 2 to pop. These polyps are super hardy, they dont even flinch when my Flame Hawk or Starry Blenny go and perch up on them.

So wait, you might just end up keeping them? Is this a "feeler" thread?

Sorry for questions. If I make a serious offer, then I want it taken seriously. If were just poking around no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back