• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tyree Purple Monster frags for sale...

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi guys! It looks like I may be fragging my purple monster colony next week sometime. I'm looking to see if there's anyone who wants to buy a few frags. Sizes should range from 1"-2" with some frags having multiple branches. The frags will not be ready for a few weeks as I will only send them when they start encrusting and the weather warms up. Please pm me if you are interested in a frag. There will possibly be 4-5 frags available at a price of $125-$200 depending on size. Shipping via FedEx will be extra. No money is required now so it's basically the order in which I receive pm's will get first shot at it. Thanks!

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow, you guys are awesome! I had no idea the demand would be this intense for the pm! I promise I will get back to all pm's by tonight. I'm on my lunch break from work and won't have time to respond to each pm now but I will by tonight. Thank you!!

ARVERLY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A pic of the mother colony would be nice! And why are you fragging it?

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's a couple pics I just took now. These pics are with absolutely no light and taken with a crappy iPhone camera, lol. This is truly wysiwyg with no actinics or daylight bulbs on.

Front pic:

Side pic:

Last edited:

ARVERLY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool that's defnitely a PM! I'll take that nice chunk on the right hehe

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks Arverly:). Here's a shot of it under 20k Radiums. Once again it's a crappy iPhone pic so please excuse the quality.

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I need to make a correction on the size. I'm looking at the colony now and it will be tough to make 2" branches. Thus, what I can do is make sure the $200 frags will be multibranched (at least 2 branches) and will be around an 1"-1.5". The $125 frags will come with a single 1" branch. I will definitely take pics of the frags in a couple weeks and pm them to the people who have pmed me. Once again, there is no obligation to pay for anything right now. I will know more next week when I make the actual frags on the sizes and the number of frags available for sale. Thank you all!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back