• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 High-End Collector Acro Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
spsaddict

spsaddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Insane acro colors. Glad I picked up my acro pack last week. Absolutely pleased. Great colors and generous cuts.

Thanks Darrel

Picked up frags from Brian yesterday of ASD rainbow Millie, RR pink Floyd, Tyree pink lemonade, AOA purple Brian eyes, and SteezySPS pink fury and all I can say is "Wow"!!! The healthiest, most colorful sps corals I've seen, and trust me I'm a huge fan of AOA and JW, but Brian's stock just took first place. His whole fish room and systems are so well planned out that even his qt tank just for corals rival most hobbyist display systems. I'm still in awe! Brian is one of the most knowledgeable reefers I've met and is probably the most meticulous when it comes to the care of his reef. I'll post pics of my frags later this week when I get a chance. Whoever purchases from Brian rest assured in knowing that you're getting one of, if not the healthiest high end sticks out there.

Thanks will! It was a lot of fun hanging out with you talking reef.

OP
OP
spsaddict

spsaddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both packs sold. I'll reply to all pm's today in order received. Sorry I got swamped with them.

zoafreak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang Brian that has to be a record selling them that fast who ever picked them up is going to have a new nice collection....

zoafreak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give it sometime he will respond he gets really busy......how do you think he gets those acros so nice...

OP
OP
spsaddict

spsaddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your SPS corals look great.What camera and filters are you using to take the pictures?

I use a cannon rebel ti1 with a 100mm macro to shoot the colonies and a 55mm macro to shoot the packs. I only adjust the photos white balance to look more true to actual color.

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have pm'ed you but have not replied.
Can you still do a custom pack?

ozmosis7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a cannon rebel ti1 with a 100mm macro to shoot the colonies and a 55mm macro to shoot the packs. I only adjust the photos white balance to look more true to actual color.

You shoot through the glass or have an underwater case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 51 52.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.2%
Back