• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

True pair of black onyx percula clownfish for sale!

Midasreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody,
I have a pair of true black onyx percula clownfish for sale. I have had them for about two years, they are both in great shape, they're captive bred, and they have laid eggs multiple times together. The male is grade A and the female is grade B.
I would prefer to sell local pick up but if you want me to ship you will have to teach me how (It would be my first time).
I'm located in Fairfield Connecticut, 52 miles from downtown manhattan. (I am willing to meet somebody half way depending on the distance)
My asking price is $300 for the pair.
If you have any questions or would like to purchase them please comment or PM me, thank you.

OP
OP
Midasreefs

Midasreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm on a mobile device so i don't know how to post pictures but you can PM me your cell phone number or email and I can send them to you through that.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 8.5%
Back