• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa/paly Frag Packs (Affordable) WYSIWYG

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold - But I still have some frags of whats here. Feel free to let me know if interested in a pack with any of these and I can post some new ones.

I need to make some room in my frag tank so here goes... Names are above the pic. I've also included some higher quality pics on some just to show more detail of some of these.

Pack #1: The following 13 frags (One frag each of every type in this thread) for $150 shipped overnight (To US only) If it's going to cost me over $50 to ship to you then I'm reserving the right to cancel this.

Pack #2 and #3: Pick any 8 of the following 12 frags (Smurfettes not available for these) for $120 shipped. Packs #2 and #3 won't be WYSIWYG but will be the same types of polyps as pictured with approximately the same number of polyps on each.

If this is still here, it's still available. First PM will get first dibb's. I'll mark them sold as we go.

PZ Firebirds

IMG_5329_zpsto8ykmmh.jpg

To show better detail:

IMG_5330_zpsyst0ceox.jpg

Trigg's Peach Galaxy (Tried hard to ID this, now it's mine)

IMG_5334_zpsufcmscxu.jpg

For better detail same polyp:

IMG_5230_zpsgtbxevvq.jpg

Emerald Forest

IMG_5336_zpssyacxgjn.jpg

DFS Miami Vice

IMG_5337_zpsnl5ztqm1.jpg

Pink Zippers (One of the best Pink polyps I've seen IMO)

IMG_5338_zpssupskhin.jpg

IMG_5216_zpsho2wnet5.jpg

Tubb's Blue

IMG_5339_zps82eohyo4.jpg

PZ Emporers

IMG_5340_zpslnur40yj.jpg

Trigg's Green Goblins (Unknown - I tried very hard to ID these as well with no luck) I really like these, they are sort of a steel blue/green.

IMG_5341_zps3jwnacyr.jpg

Radioactive Dragon Eyes

IMG_5342_zpskempptrm.jpg

Smurfettes (What these were sold to me as but I don't see the connection) This one not available in Pack 2 and 3

IMG_5343_zpsy000wbam.jpg

PZ Grapes of Wrathe

IMG_5345_zpsggmhyrfv.jpg

Peach and Pinks

IMG_5346_zpsa86b9r3w.jpg

Blowpops

IMG_5219_zpsd1cxyxrc.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Triggreef

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FirebirdsFirebirds and Miami vice alone are worth this price. Let alone the tubbs blues...

If someone takes this today, I'll throw in a day of fire and ice as well!! Those can be seen behind the Firebirds in that first pic.

Last edited:

san20

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great seller were told next day ship but not and day later received box damage (leaking) he said will replacement again GREAT SELLER

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 21.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back