• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ORA Acro Pack

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just seeing if anyone would be interested in an ORA Acro pack. I had 2 accidental frags when cleaning my tank a couple weeks ago. ORA Red Planet and ORA Hawkins. If there's interest I could put a pack together that would include Joe the Coral, and, Ant Insignis. All very nice frags and super healthy with beautiful colors. $50 each frag and shipping is a flat $50 for anywhere in the lower 48. I also have many high end zoas/palys if looking for anything in particular let me know.

OP
OP
hatfielj

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a couple quick pics of the two I already have fragged...

OP
OP
hatfielj

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a Rainbow Milli from Unique corals. It has really developed some nice colors. Its crazy in person. I'm going to let that one grow out big time:)

OP
OP
hatfielj

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any interest anyone?? I'll drop the price so these don't just sit in my frag tank...$40 each! Joe the Coral and Ant Insignis are both really nice as well. And I always include at least 1 freebie with my orders.

RIKYRUDD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
**** sounds so tempting but I just came down with ICH in my DT and have all my fish in QT I'd love to but I know I shouldn't and can't drop that much right now in case something happens to these fish [emoji20]

OP
OP
hatfielj

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD

Thanks for the interest. Feel free to PM me any time if you're looking for frags.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back