• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Pack For Sale

yeldarbj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following sps pack for sale, wysiwyg - 8 frags (does not include zoas in the background!). The price is $150 plus FedEx overnight shipping costs. Send me your zip code, and I will get you a shipping quote. I expect shipping to run $40-$60.

Here is a picture of the pack. For size reference, the blue tort is right at 1".
Front row (l to r): Superman Monti, Blue Polyp Granulosa, ORA Cali Blue Tort, ATL Shades of Fall
Back row (l to r): ATL Radioactive Acro, BC Clown Car Stag, Tubbs Pink Jade, Palleta Yellow Tip Austera

OP
OP
yeldarbj

yeldarbj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pack is still available. I'm willing to make 1-2 substitutions if you already have something in the pack. Just send me a pm with what you want to take out of the pack, and I will let you know what other options I have.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back