• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Battlecorals for sell NW Florida. PICKUP ONLY

CHEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am breaking down my tank to redo my flooring, I have black mold all underneath the wood flooring it really sucks. I hear it common with pergo flooring with the plastic foam sheet(vapor barrier)

I have over 50 sps from frags to colonies ( 1" to 6") I would say 80% are battlecorals. Here is an example of what I have.
pink panther, blue panther,son of the pink panther, skyparade, reverse sky parade, hyperberry, battle efflo,glass slipper, crimson bliss, sapphire milli xmas acro, june ruby stag, This justed an example of battle corals that i have. I also have Tyree efflo, soli, pink lemonade.
oregon tort, cali tort, copps miygai tort, shawn bennet yellow tort,
I aslo have small war paint scoly, neon green sinularia,
I am asking $2500 for all.
If you need pics please PM your # so I can send them to you.
THIS IS PICK UP ONLY

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This shouldn't last long I wish your were about 2000 miles closer, I'd drive a 1000 but 3000 :(

I'd say GLWS but you won't need it- if you want to ship using Alaska Frieght I'll cover the bill-

Heck I'll even ship you all the packing supplies you'll need :bigsmile:

OP
OP
CHEF

CHEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reefjunkie I appreciate the offer justed to many corals to ship. still have not gotten any bite on the pack.
imarkspeed I am located in Destin

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just curious but how large is the Pink Panther? My frag is growing extremely slow and it's frustrating. Good luck with your sale.

OP
OP
CHEF

CHEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What up everyone I justed don't want to ship that many corals. I actually counts I have 60 sps ranging from 1" to 6" there is one rock that I can not break apart.

Touring

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chef whats up!!,
long time no see. Ill be moving back to florida in a year so i hope to see you again.

Everyone that is thinking of buying this pack, Buy it!!! all of these coral are beautiful!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back