• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Paradise zoas, build your pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

90greefman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have 5 polyps of paradise up for grabs $300 plus shipping for the paradise alone.
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/members/90greefman-albums-zoas-picture21993-paradise.JPG

I also have the below to add with the paradise for extra. I am only selling one pack so I am going to see the demand for this and more than likely sell it to the largest order. I also still have to frag everything as this will be a custom order. It will take time to heal and once everything looks good it will go out the door. So just to be clear I am going to wait a day or two to see all the responses, more than likely it will go to the largest order and I will only be doing one order. I am not fragging anything else below for other individual orders. I apologize but I have very high demand locally for everything listed. I have not sold on here before but have on RC if you need feedback. I have the same username there. I have also dealt with many individuals and vendors from here if you need more feedback. I am currently not listing individual photos for everything below as it would take forever. Whoever gets the pack though will get individual pics of all fragged items. I can assure you all items are the real deal, they are all from the big name vendors who sell on here or individuals who sell on here. I will do the paradise and 1 polyp or more of everything below for $1150 shipped if someone wants a lot.

Serene nova 2-40pp
clementines-60pp
fiery phoenix-30pp
crazy ladies-25pp
5 color rainbow-10pp
yellowjackets(BC style)-25pp
blue hornets-20pp
blue rhino-35pp
cherry charms-60pp
purple hornets-20pp
cars-25pp
mary janes-25pp
red hornets-25pp
supernovas-60pp
zombies-35pp
purple sky paly-20pp
fizzy lizzy-35pp
rasta-20pp
blueberry field-25pp
mystic-20pp
purple orchid-25pp
chucky bride-35pp
scarmbled eggs-30pp
orange envy-15pp
black panthers-25pp
pin wheels-20pp
golddust-10pp
vdm-25pp
green sky paly-10pp
wows-20pp
oompa loompa-25pp
poinsetta-30pp
emerald on fire-15pp
soul snatcher-30pp
mindblowing-20pp
utter chaos-45pp

Thanks for looking.

OP
OP

90greefman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a combination of my dt and frag tank where it all lives. DT is a 120rr with all different kinds of corals. My frag tank is z/p only.

OP
OP

90greefman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is sold. Mods please close. Also I do not have any more paradise at the time, sorry.

Thanks for all the replies and all pm's are responded too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back