• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

35+polyp colony of Darth Maul zoas for sale! will frag on request. shipping available

Jlax132

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC03353.JPG

DSC03358.JPG

DSC03350.JPG

Hello everyone! had this colony for a longgggg time and it has doubled in size from when i bought it. im short on cash and need new lights for the nano, so i have to part with it. :cry: the price per polyp when i got it was $50.. that is kind of a crazy price....so the deal is as follows
1p-$25
2p-$40
3p-$55
any frag BIGGER than three is $15pp:jaw:

$440+ free shipping if you want to buy the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!
first two are under 10,000K second is under 20,000k.... they glow under anything though.

Shipping will be overnight, and a max of $35. pm me with your zip and if you are somewhat close to me(NH) it may be less.
FREE SHIPPING if you buy over 15 polyps.
PayPal is key
Thanks!
Jeff

Akwarius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking colony. How long did it take you to grow to this size? Was it grown from a single polyp?

Is the live rock from your tank? What type of red macroalgae did you place on the rock?

Darth mauls are notoriusly hard to keep. Under what conditions are you getting these to thrive?

OP
OP
Jlax132

Jlax132

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking colony. How long did it take you to grow to this size? Was it grown from a single polyp?

Is the live rock from your tank? What type of red macroalgae did you place on the rock?

Darth mauls are notoriusly hard to keep. Under what conditions are you getting these to thrive?

about 6-7 months. The colony had about 20 polyps on it when I got it. the macro algae was kinda just on there and hasn't done much growing since I first started to see it. The live rock was not from my tank. My rock has no macro on it.

also it thrives because I have LEDs and power compacts for lights, and it's in a really high nutrient nano tank housing my angler who produces a lot of waste. in my experience as well as others we have found that if they do well for the first few weeks survival is pretty high.(usually)
if you are interested in the zoas pm me and we will talk business.
Thanks
Jeff

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 100 80.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.8%
Back