Chattanooga Frag Swap!!

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fragswap2008.jpg

We are very excited about this year's swap! We have Dr. Mac from Pacific East Aquaculture coming with 100's of corals, Dennis Tagrin of DT's Plankton Farm, Randy Reed from Reef Nutrition/Reed Mariculture, Matt Carberry From Sustainable Aquatics and a few more in the works.
There are donations to be raffled off from several major companies including Red Sea, Seachem, Reef Geek, Current, Hamilton Technology, AirWaterIce, Reef Doctor Micromussas, Cherry Corals, Carib-Sea and more to come!!
We will keep this thread updated with info as it comes in to us. We hope to see you all there!!

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This years is gonna be awesome!!!!!!
If youve been to one of our swaps and were impressed, Take that and times it by 3, this swap is gonna be the best swap in the south!

LorenK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm excited. Last one was a blast...I shared a table with another Georgia reefer and we had a great time meeting everyone. Made enough money on the coral to pay for the trip and an extra day for visiting the area (aquarium and the local sites).

BibleSue

Reef Chicks Coral Kitchen
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I might make this one. Our month in Maine was changed to July this year. Save a good spot for Reef Chicks Coral Kitchen!

OP
OP
salt newbie01

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet!! our first table is spoken for!! Reef Chicks Coral Kitchen!!! Whoo hooo!! Glad you will be able to make this one. Looks like it is gonna be a great swap!!

OP
OP
salt newbie01

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this years frag swap looks like it is shaping up to be a record breaker for us!!! We have more vendors than ever before and our raffles are starting to stack up and there is still 2 months to go!! Please PM me with table reservations for individual sellers and for reef club tables. We should have plenty of room but we would like to keep things organized.

Here is a list of vendors that will be attending and companies that have donated for raffles.

Vendors:
Carib-Sea - PureSea natural sea water and other goodies!!
DT's - Dennis Tagrin with plenty of his new products!!
Pacific East Aquaculture - Dr.Mac with over 300 corals!!
PFO Lighting - info pending
ReefNutrition / ReedMariculture - Randy Reed with plenty of products!!
Reef2Reef - booth with info about the site!!

Donations:
Red Sea
Seachem
ReefGeek
Current Lighting
ReefDoctorMicromussas
Drsfoster&smith
AirWaterIce
Cherry Corals
Sea Swirl
Hamilton Technology
SpectraPure
Hellolights

Look forward to seeing you there!! This should be one kicking frag swap!! Don't miss it!!

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reef2Reef will be there with bells on! :D

silvers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I get a half table or dose someone want to split one. lots o'frags. but not enough for a whole table.

OP
OP
salt newbie01

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure someone will split a table with ya. I will put you down for a half table. Glad your gonna make it!

Garth Schafluetzel

75 gal mixed tank in work
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im not going to have anything to sell but ill be there with pics and specs of my tank and hopefully we all can have some face to face time to discuss some issues and any pointers that yall have

gudar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey all,
i'm just wondering where and how i can join the chat. reef club. i help out at donny's store on sat.

bamachamp92

WIL E. COYOTE SUPERGENIUS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you can watch the forum and come to our next meeting, or just pm saltnewbie01 and he can tell you he is the president, glad to have you on here

OP
OP
salt newbie01

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As Tommy said the best would be coming to a meeting. We are very informal and just try to enjoy hanging out and helping each other with our tanks. There is a thread on the july meeting, giving a date and as it gets closer there will also be directions and etc. I hope you will be able to make it. Glad to have you on the boards and also interested in joining the club.

pm sent as well

Patrick

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys... Just wondering if there were any updates??? :) I'm gonna bump up your thread in our forum...

OP
OP
salt newbie01

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well less than 2 weeks to go!!! Update time...

There are several pre-sell threads going on the main frag swap forum at reef2reef DOT com (in the Chattanooga reef club section) and there will be several more this week. Stop by and check it out - pre-buying is a great way to avoid rushing around looking for that certain piece you need. There is already some great stuff listed and more to come in the next day or so. Don't miss out!!

Also if you are wanting to get a table to sell frags please contact me. We have limited space remaining. There may not be space available the day of the swap. So reserve your selling table today!!

FOOD!!! We will be serving hamburgers and hotdogs, Cheese dip and chips, chicken wings and soft drinks. So bring your appetite with you!!

Raffles!! Everyone will get a free door prize ticket when you come into the swap. The raffle tickets will be $1 each or 25 tickets for $20. We have some great raffles this year from 13+ great vendors.

Be sure to watch the threads for more updates as the time draws near.

Thanks again

Garth Schafluetzel

75 gal mixed tank in work
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ill be there no frags but defintly going to get in on the raffle and hopefully ill have some pics and plenty to discuss and lear cant wait. and ill probly have my eyes out but it hasto survive PC lights for another month or so.

bkv1997

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kept many corals under PC lighting for many years.

220 watts 4 55 watt over a 55 gallon.

Mostly LPS, Leathers, Zoas, muchrooms, etc.

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've decided, screw it, I'm going to get some clams, anyway. I want several for myself, so I should have some with me (unless something goes awry between now and then). I don't know for sure that I can get them, but am working my butt off for them right now;).

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.8%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 33 16.8%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 49.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back