• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AQUA SD top notch service and corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

cbaby11777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have now bought from Will twice. Each time that I have bought from him his corals were exactly as pictured. They were even labeled and shipped carefully with proper packaging and heating. I have reached out to Will a few times regarding a couple corals and each time he has got back to me promptly and has always been nothing but kind and very informative. Aqua SD has a forever customer in me, I will never go anywhere else. Cannot say enough about AQUA SD!!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back