• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Berghia Nudibranch....anyone selling??

Gwitness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having an aiptasia issue and j was looking to get some of these...not sure on how many I would need because they are pretty expensive but I was curious if anyone is selling them on here or know where a good place is to get them! Thanks!

Robink

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some but I'm in Florida. Don't ship. I bought mine from Reeftown.com, they ship. Mine eliminated all the aiptasia in my tank.

OP
OP
Gwitness

Gwitness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some but I'm in Florida. Don't ship. I bought mine from Reeftown.com, they ship. Mine eliminated all the aiptasia in my tank.

Okay great to know!! Thanks!! How bad was your infestation, what size tank, and how many did you get? Just trying to get a ball park on what I should get...

Robink

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Large infestation. took them awhile but they got them all. they even went into the overflow and got all the ones in there...
aiptasia1.jpg
aiptasia6.jpg
before and after pics.

Robink

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They recommended one berghia for every 10 gallons. I bought 8. Once I put them in I never saw them. Didn't see them til the aiptasia became limited. Then I saw them looking for food. Have traded some locally. They did a great job. If I ever get aiptasia again I wouldn't hesitate to get them again.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 43 51.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.6%
Back