Club Zoa Spotlight! My Clementines!

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This weeks spotlight is My clementines. Please share your experiences with this beautiful zoas that die in my tank lol. There is no ugly pictures here please post your pics and experiences.

cheezybuda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a batch that do great, bit have changed dramatically over time. They went from a solid orange center to something more spekled. Still love em though

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
love these. It is a particular type of more pattern of zoas I dig with that solid layered color look. My picture would be the contrary to the no ugly pic as they have went back and forth since I got them. grown a few new polyps since but constantly having issues and than popping back up. really hope they take off and stoked to see some pics of these beauts

JMMJ13902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have mines in medium lights and low flows. Had good growth under hydra 26.

65CD89B4-EE56-443E-921D-0D65761E1CAC_zps9v52eaam.jpg

Jimbo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, thanks. They grew from a single polyp. It's one of 2 non SPS in my tank so I guess they like bright light and clean water. They're on the bottom of an 18" high tank under 8x24w T5's.

Had their ups and downs over the years. Thought I lost the whole colony at one time but they came back. Still close up periodically on me. Been fragged quite a few times also. They were obviously at their best when I took that pic :)

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, thanks. They grew from a single polyp. It's one of 2 non SPS in my tank so I guess they like bright light and clean water. They're on the bottom of an 18" high tank under 8x24w T5's.

Had their ups and downs over the years. Thought I lost the whole colony at one time but they came back. Still close up periodically on me. Been fragged quite a few times also. They were obviously at their best when I took that pic :)

Sweet. Thanks for the info.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 60 29.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 44 21.4%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 23 11.2%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 72 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back