fast growing zoas

Randy

Zoa Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these in sept as a trade and have fraged one polyp that has already produced a baby.I have never seen zoas grow this fast.

sept ?-06
acrosSept2006155.jpg

oct 16-06
oct2006082.jpg

OP
OP
R

Randy

Zoa Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not one bit. They may catch a few brine shrimp as I feed the fish but that is about it.

TyreeUM

the other Tyree...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey randy I have some that grow fast like that as well. My main colony has about 125 polyps on it they are bright yellow and orange. I will cut all the way around the colony and only leave 25 or so polyps and it will be back up to its original size in about 2 months.

flytrap

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey randy I have some that grow fast like that as well. My main colony has about 125 polyps on it they are bright yellow and orange. I will cut all the way around the colony and only leave 25 or so polyps and it will be back up to its original size in about 2 months.

How about a pic of this colony?

OP
OP
R

Randy

Zoa Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Post a pic of your colony.

Back