• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Colony sps pack 250$ shipped Acropora, montipora, anacropora.

Item Price
250$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Lionfish hunter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JF TNT anacropora colony, Myagi tort acropora colony (color is much better in person, this is taken with an iPhone), Colony of a POTO peach colored anacropora(fastest growing coral I have ever had), large piece of Montipra digitata, large piece of spongodes montipora.

For the digitata I have some smaller ones that you can see in the last pictures. Or a really big one that is on a frag plug, but is too long to not fall over on a frag rack.

These corals are very colorful and fast growing. The ones shown have been on frag plugs for months.

Add a piece of green slimer, garf bonsai acropora, tsa nuclear fusion plating montipora, red plating montipora, green plating montipora, or green birdsnest for an additional charge.

Shipping included or free pickup for 50$ less in Houston

IMG_1985.jpeg IMG_1989.jpeg IMG_1994.jpeg IMG_2014.png IMG_1997.jpeg IMG_1996.jpeg

OP
OP
Lionfish hunter

Lionfish hunter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also add for addition price or exchange a colony of cb the thing anacropora for the peach POTO anacropora.

OP
OP
Lionfish hunter

Lionfish hunter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No new fish or coral in my tank in over 1.5 years. Quarantine religiously. To the best of my knowledge, never has this tank had ich, fish parasites, acro eating flatworms, aptasia, or any other pest except for vermatid snails. And almost everybody has vermatid snails.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 97 76.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back