Jason Fox 50% OFF After Sale Going On Now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok... How about:

Leonardo DiCaprio is the Most Overrated Actor in His New Role in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2 Where he Reprises His Role in a Major Action Scene and Fights Dolph Lundgren Who is Dressed as a Bear But Then Common Enters and Gets Bit on His Scalp But Still Wins

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CodyBot Bar.jpg

NEW GAME
PICTURE THIS

title gif.gif

Like I told @tbrown , I like movies for the retro theme so I'm going with it! For this game, I have taken a movie and covered it with 100 white tiles. Every few minutes, I will remove five tiles. The first person to post the full movie title wins a JASON FOX T-SHIRT!!!

Three guesses per person total. I will run the game until I have a winner and a runner up, then announce the winner. Good luck!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Did I tell you she got accepted into a dual enrollment Trade School type of program for culinary? She earns a Certificate of Completion for Culinary and can attend dual enrollment again her senior year and graduate High School with an Associate of Business in Culinary Arts.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Did I tell you she got accepted into a dual enrollment Trade School type of program for culinary? She earns a Certificate of Completion for Culinary and can attend dual enrollment again her senior year and graduate High School with an Associate of Business in Culinary Arts.
That's very cool! She has a passion for cooking?

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh man... This is a difficult picture. It's either going to be Stargate or Little Shop of Horrors...

Back