Jason Fox 50% OFF After Sale Going On Now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Alright, so here's step one of my attack against the neighbor. His name is Tito.

Gregg told me that they bury bars in the corner of lots when they build houses so you can find property lines using a metal detector. My neighor has one and will be home soon. I'll borrow his tonight and mark the lines. I'm curious to see what that looks like.

Then, I will formulate a strategy. I'm thinking I might sink a plastic hedge board on my side of the line just to establish a perimeter and then work from there.
The other neighbor or crazy Tito?

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Alright, so here's step one of my attack against the neighbor. His name is Tito.

Gregg told me that they bury bars in the corner of lots when they build houses so you can find property lines using a metal detector. My neighor has one and will be home soon. I'll borrow his tonight and mark the lines. I'm curious to see what that looks like.

Then, I will formulate a strategy. I'm thinking I might sink a plastic hedge board on my side of the line just to establish a perimeter and then work from there.
Usually it's a piece of rebar, sometimes they put a cap on it.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CodyBot Bar.jpg

6.png

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CodyBot Bar.jpg

GAME REMINDER
PICTURE THIS

title gif.gif

Like I told @tbrown , I like movies for the retro theme so I'm going with it! For this game, I have taken a movie and covered it with 100 white tiles. Every few minutes, I will remove five tiles. The first person to post the full movie title wins a JASON FOX T-SHIRT!!!

Three guesses per person total. I will run the game until I have a winner and a runner up, then announce the winner. Good luck!

Back