revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
synergy.jpg

Synergy Reef Systems
has donated one of their 16" Synergy Reef Overflow systems to giveaway to one lucky Reef2Reef member!

Their Reef Overflow is truly a one of a kind self-install overflow system. More details can be found here about this overflow: Reef Overflow System

How to enter:

1. Check out the Synergy Reef Systems (synergyreef.com) website and online store (http://synergyreef.com/store/) and sign up for the newsletter at the bottom right hand side of the site.

2. Post what you like most about the Synergy Reef Overflow and what your tank dimensions would be that you will use it on.

3. Like Synergy on Facebook (http://Facebook.com/synergyreefsystems) and share this contest!

Drawing
:
On July 9th we will pick one winner by random draw from this thread and the winner will be verified to have completed all requirements including a facebook check. :)

The Prize:
The name drawn will receive brand new Synergy Reef Systems Reef Overflow shipped to their door!

This is the Synergy Reef Overflow. The first overflow to to feature a magnetically removable weir. Our design has revolutionized the aquarium overflow and aquariums since it was first released. It is a very simple to install, plug and play overflow system.

FREE SHIPPING! To Lower 48 States ONLY.

• Designing the overflow –
    Being reef hobbyist’s ourselves, we spent years working on the design of this overflow. We tested hundreds of variations and options before we came to this design. Our fundamental goal was to create the smallest and quietest internal overflow box possible, while maintaining the flow rates desired by the reef hobbyist. We wanted a overflow system that everyone would want to use. Originally co-designed with Reef Savvy and released as their “Ghost Overflow”, we have now changed it to the “Synergy Reef Overflow”. Not only did we do the design this overflow in house, but we have done extensive testing over the past 2 years as well!
  • Manufacturing the overflow –
    We manufacture and assemble this overflow ourselves! 100% built and supported by Synergy Reef Systems in the USA! We control the availability of our own product and are not dependent on someone else. Only the highest quality acrylic is used in our overflow. We do not use lesser quality PVC or other plastics.
    • We use our state of the art precision Spindle CNC to machine all of the interlocking pieces. This allows us to create a high quality durable piece of equipment.
    • Precision laser cut the teeth in the removable weir for a smooth polished finish found no where else. This inhibits algae growth inside the teeth. We will not stand for rough routered teeth on the weir.
    • The smooth routered edges of our internal overflow box not only look clean, but will stay clean. We do not leave any overhanging material that will build up with coraline algae and other marine organisms. The smooth surface of the internal box allows for simple scraping and cleaning.
    • Bulkheads are installed inside the front box to provide a smooth surface for the incoming water to flow over. Reduces turbulence inside the overflow. These bulkheads are the highest quality, Made in the USA, that will not deteriorate or need replacement.
    • Bulkheads in the rear box are easily replaceable if you ever need to. Plumbing accidents happen and having the ability to remove the bulkheads and replace them is not going to require you to purchase a whole new overflow. These are easily found at any local aquarium store in an emergency.Every overflow is carefully inspected before it leaves our facility.
Here are some of the key features of this overflow:

• Ultra slim design with the internal overflow only 1.35″ in thickness!
  • Fabricated with interlocking components.
  • Nearly Invisible when installed.
  • Removable magnetic weir with Laser cut teeth for easy maintenance and cleaning. We use corrosion resistant magnets that allow for a smooth action when removing the weir in tight spots under trim on your tank.
  • Dead Silent!
  • Rear box allows for various plumbing combinations, including the popular full siphon system (aka bean animal)
  • Will work on any non tempered and acrylic tanks up to 5/8″ or 15mm Thick (Rimless and Plastic trimmed tanks all work!)
  • Simple installation, installs in minutes.

SRO-front-e1428588029229.jpg

Thanks again to Synergy Reef for this awesome prize!

ksfulk

Working back towards clean
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.) Done!
2.) The entire set up looks really slick. I dig the magnetic weir as well. 40 gallon breeder (36 x 18 x 17)
3.) Done!

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done! I love how low profile it is. Mine would be for a tank that is 36x18x16! :D

Last edited:

Mirya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) Done!
2) I love the small in-tank footprint. Haven't nailed the specifics down yet, but planning on a custom tank approx 40" x 14" x 14"
3) Done!

Chris-tico

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Done
2. i love the radioactive green! if give the product a crazy look!!. and ill use it in my new tank. 35X21X23.
3. Done

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Done!

2. I would probably use it on my next tank build, not totally sure on dimensions. And what is not to like about the overflow. I wish it was around when I started my 180 build years back.

3. Done!

saltyphish

Certified Sand Groomer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the slim design of the overflow and the build quality. I will use this on a 30x30x24 custom cube I am building

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen these in action and they are truly silent, I would love to get a 48"x24"x16" with this overflow!

Makatomotors

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Done
2. I love the minimalistic design and low profile. It's the last piece I need for my 30x30x24 93g rimless cube! Such a sexy piece !
3. Been done !

CoralClark

Stick Head
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done
Sleek design and quiet operation 48x24x18
I don't have a FB acc so how does this work for me Rev? Passed on a lot of contests because of this. Can I use my wife's FB acc?

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 66 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back