NJRC Frag Swap and Conference

adesimone1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5th ANNUAL NJRC FRAG SWAP & CONFERENCE

Greetings fellow Reefers!! We are pleased to announce that we will be hosting our 5th annual frag swap. We have a new location, new speakers and other new surprises we will be announcing as the swap gets closer.
The event is going to take place on November 3rd from 9 am to 5 pm at the NJ Expo Center Edison NJ www.njexpocenter.com
We are excited to bring you three speakers that we have never had before this year, John Warner, Justin Credabel, and Todd Gardner. There will of course be incredible raffles that we will be keeping you updated on. We already have your favorite vendors signed up for the event and some new faces as well. We hope you are going to join us because we are really excited for this years event.

As always we are offering a discounted rate for the early bird shoppers. From now until October 3rd tickets will be $15 per person or $20 for a family. After October 3 prices will go up to 20.00 for single and $25.00 per family so sign up early and save. If you would like to contact us about becoming a vendor please e-mail us at [email protected]

*Registration links will be up shortly, we just want to be sure you save the date on this one, it is going to be incredible.

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New places new faces, hopefully we will see you guys out here once again. Our vendor email will be out soon.

OP
OP
adesimone1

adesimone1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our vendor area is 15000 square foot along with separate speaker rooms and a dining/conversation area

buganddoug

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be a great swap as always and looking forward to be there and working it.
Hey Jon ,
Looking to get caught back up with you.
Dan

OP
OP
adesimone1

adesimone1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NJReefersposter.jpg

5th ANNUAL NJRC FRAG SWAP & CONFERENCE

Greetings fellow Reefers!! We are pleased to announce that we will be hosting our 5th annual frag swap. We have a new location, new speakers and other new surprises we will be announcing as the swap gets closer.
The event is going to take place on November 3rd from 9 am to 5 pm at the NJ Expo Center Edison NJ www.njexpocenter.com
We are excited to bring you three speakers that we have never had before this year, John Warner, Justin Credabel, and Todd Gardner. There will of course be incredible raffles that we will be keeping you updated on. We already have your favorite vendors signed up for the event and some new faces as well. We hope you are going to join us because we are really excited for this years event.

As always we are offering a discounted rate for the early bird shoppers. From now until October 3rd tickets will be $15 per person or $20 for a family. After October 3 prices will go up to 20.00 for single and $25.00 per family so sign up early and save. If you would like to contact us about becoming a vendor please e-mail us at [email protected]

*Registration links will be up shortly, we just want to be sure you save the date on this one, it is going to be incredible.

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over half the floor plan is full with new vendors singing up every day. Register early!!

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to try to go!!! Just have to make sure I don't have to work. :)

buganddoug

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watch what you say here someone dose not have a funny bone!!!! They will just take your post down. Some people need to get a life. Now we will see this post go by by. At least on NJ Reefers we have a funny bone and do not get offended so easily.

AKA,
Daniel from NJ Reefers Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Watch what you say here someone dose not have a funny bone!!!! They will just take your post down. Some people need to get a life. Now we will see this post go by by. At least on NJ Reefers we have a funny bone and do not get offended so easily.

AKA,
Daniel from NJ Reefers Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel no need to get bent out of shape bro. We're just sticking to our family friendly value of the forums here. No one is mad at you or anything like that, we just have kids on the forums as well as adults and we want it to be safe for everyone. While what you said didn't necessarily spell anything out it does cross the line and we have to have a drawn line somewhere to prevent our forums from becoming a free for all if you know what I mean! HA!

Don't take it personal. relax, and reef! :D

buganddoug

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Daniel no need to get bent out of shape bro. We're just sticking to our family friendly value of the forums here. No one is mad at you or anything like that, we just have kids on the forums as well as adults and we want it to be safe for everyone. While what you said didn't necessarily spell anything out it does cross the line and we have to have a drawn line somewhere to prevent our forums from becoming a free for all if you know what I mean! HA!

Don't take it personal. relax, and reef! :D

All good on my end:tongue:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 81 79.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.9%
Back