Cherry Royale prize announcement!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, we have lined up some really sweet prizes for this live sale!!

Here are some raffle specifics that you all need to keep in mind. You have to make a purchase to win anything, the exception being the $25 gift certs that we give away randomly every hour.

Shipping module is not counted as a purchase. $1 corals do not count towards your total purchase count!! I will say this here and elsewhere but no one can buy more than 2 $1 corals so choose wisely. Violations of this will simply be refunded during or after the live sale. Orders cannot be combined, please do not ask me to do so. All order will be shipped to billing address, if you wish to have it delivered to a different address it will have to go "hold at location" to a fedex near your billing address.

Shipping module will be posted soon and it is for Fedex priority overnight and it is $39.99

You cannot use Gift Certificates during the live sale!!

The big ticket prizes will be raffled Saturday the 28th! All of the big ticket prizes will be raffled as such:

1~AI Hydra *already awarded in pre sale contest*
1~Go Pro camera kit *best photo contest ending Thursday night*

1~ $250 Gift certificate drawing for those who check in every hour during the sale. Yes we will be splitting hairs on this so make sure you get them all and in the given hour.

1-2 purchases gets you entered into the raffle for Seachem prize packages,Two Little Fishies swag pack, Fritzs Pro Aquatics products, Cherry Corals T shirts, Reefer T shirts *14 winners in this raffle*
3-4 purchases enters you into raffle for one of the following 50 gal unit of ESV salt, Alternative Reef Frag shelves, or pairs of Reefapalooza Orlando April 26th & 27th *6 winners*
5-6 purchases get you entered into the raffle for an Ecotech MP40 *one winner*
7-8 purchases get you entered into the raffle for one AI hydra (no controller) *one winner*
9++ purchases get you entered into the raffle for one Apex controller package *one winner * Neptune Systems Apex AquaController System with Lab Grade pH Probe

We reserve the right to change the rules or prize specifics at any time. A complete list of Live sale rules will be in our signatures.

Last edited:

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the raffle going to be the only way to win one of your awesome t-shirts?

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the raffle going to be the only way to win one of your awesome t-shirts?

I may give away one during random trivia, just gotta count how many I have sitting here first.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got every lucky item I own surrounding my computer desk. I'm ready!

Mole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't care what rev says about you guys... I think Cherry Corals is pretty cool for doing all of this.

Last edited:

1mbrews8

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice!
Couple questions:
Can a gift cert be used on SHIPPING? Not on items IN the sale...
What if somehow someone loses track of how many $1 corals he gets. Will he get to pick 2 ot of the ones he got? Or will it be the first 2 he got? Also, will the "extras" he gets be put back up on the sale?

thanks!

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice!
Couple questions:
What if somehow someone loses track of how many $1 corals he gets. Will he get to pick 2 ot of the ones he got? Or will it be the first 2 he got? Also, will the "extras" he gets be put back up on the sale?

thanks!

No Gift Certs can be used at all during this sale, no exceptions.

I will be trying to keep track of the $1 items sold and to whom, they will be put back into play if I catch them.

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice!
Couple questions:

thanks!

By the way I really wish I didn't have to seem like such a jerk with regard to the $1 items. Its just that last time 3-4 people purchased the bulk of them which is hardly fair to the less computer savvy.

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way I really wish I didn't have to seem like such a jerk with regard to the $1 items. Its just that last time 3-4 people purchased the bulk of them which is hardly fair to the less computer savvy.

I don't think it makes you a jerk at all. People should have no problem keeping up with what they got themselves. It's great that you are making it fair for everyone not just the people that are quick.

weaponsofmassdesign

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds fair to me Todd. I was pretty quick last sale and got close to a couple $1 corals but people still beat me on all of them.

road8514

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will have to choose wiselly on my 1$ coral picks. Todd I will also be sure I get something else besides my 1$ corals. Just to let the record show I didnt get any last time. :tongue:

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back