Reef Breeders 120 watt RGB Cree LED Fixtures

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These fixtures just came in, and they are fantastic! They use 40 3 watt cree LEDs in total, 20 Royal Blue XP-Es, 14 Cool White XP-Gs, 2 Reds, 2 Greens, and 2 Blues. They have seperate plugs and dimmers just like the bridgelux fixtures, and these guys have some POWER! We got par readings of 300+ at 24"!!! You can pre-order these now for $349 shipped, you cannot find a fixture of this quality for that price anywhere, this is cheaper than DIY! We set the price as low as we possibly could to get you guys the best bang for your buck out there, and better yet, we can have these work with an Apex for just $39 extra! And like all of our fixtures, they include a full 2 year warranty! We will have more in within the next few weeks, pre orders get first dibs on these!

P1020372.jpg

creevaluepar.jpg

P1020371.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to seeing these!
I know you will like them, they are very clean looking, and the plugs are not nearly as bulky as the bridgelux fixtures, the switches are smaller and match the color of the fixture, but that is all I will reveal so far :)

JackoChang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will I be able to connect these to a controller that uses PWM?

Def interested in pics.

Sent from my DROID using Forum Runner

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got word that the first sale unit ships out this week, I should have them ready for pre-order by this weekend!

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first one came in along with the PAR38 bulb, the fixture is really sweet! It has a heatsink built in, along with 3 silent fans, and all of the optics are carclo ripple wide, so this fixture gets great spread and depth penetration. Pre orders are now available, we will have pics and PAR readings up soon!

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are about 30% brighter than the bridgelux fixtures. 2.75" tall X 16" long X 9.25" wide

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you take a picture of one of these lit? I am REALLY thinking that this fixture is what I want for my 36x24x22 tank, as it would allow me to create a high par zone under the fixture, with lower light zones along the outside edges for chalice, and acans. I am just curious as to what the bulb layout is, where are the red/greens?

It doesn't have to be at full power, low power would probably be easiest to get a picture of actually. ;)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 31 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 117 66.9%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.4%
Back