• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Instant Colony Collection - 17 Rastas, 5 pink hallucinations, 9 SunnyDs, 8 CARs

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:sweet_kiss: Sweet Saturday Deal To Ring In 2014 :sweet_kiss:

550.00 Shipped inside insulated box with heat pack to lower 48 states. PM for quicker response! 1smile1

17 Rastas, 5 pink hallucinations, 9 SunnyDs, 8 CARs

Salty

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow at it again huh Barry...where were these when I needed an instant mother colonies...? lol seriously thanks thanks thanks again for one of best frag packs ever, my wife and I adore you for being so informative.

Buy with confidence, bubbles has some of the healthiest frags around. Thanks again bub! And Happy 2014 broski!!!

OP
OP
Bubbles_B

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: FORGOT TO MENTION THIS INCLUDES ONE MORE FRAG 20p WWC LaserLemons also open to breaking up this package. PM for quicker response!!!

500.00 shipped!!! Now that is a deal!!

17 Rastas, 5 pink hallucinations, 9 SunnyDs, 8 CARs, 20 WWC Laser Lemons = 59 polyps / 500.00 = 8.47 per polyps Let me say that again... "8.47 per polyp!!!"

OP
OP
Bubbles_B

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your welcome and thanks for the kind words!!! Glad you and Gale are enjoying the new additions!!! It was nice of you two to drive all the way up North to pay a visit. Maybe I should put out more sales to have you two come visit...lol

Wow at it again huh Barry...where were these when I needed an instant mother colonies...? lol seriously thanks thanks thanks again for one of best frag packs ever, my wife and I adore you for being so informative.

Buy with confidence, bubbles has some of the healthiest frags around. Thanks again bub! And Happy 2014 broski!!!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 21.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 149 72.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.9%
Back