If you've been looking for SOGGY TEES in 3XL, click here! (I even have a couple of 4XL)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

soggytees

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok! Normally we don't carry sizes larger than a 2XL in our current styles, but I spoke with our supplier, and we currently have a few 3XL (and even a couple of 4XL) in stock. These are limited inventory, and I don't know when/if we'll be able to get these particular styles in these sizes again. (Although, I am currently working on something that would hopefully get some shirts regularly available in sizes up to 5XL, so stay tuned).

Prices on these is $23.95 + shipping (shipping is $4.00 for first item and $2.00 for each additional)

In inventory, I currently have:

Clownfish: 14 available in 3XL and 2 available in 4XL (these are the only 4XL we have)
clown2.jpg

I'd Frag that: 7 available in 3XL
id frag that2.jpg

I'm a Reefer - Clown: 4 available in 3XL
im a reefer - clown2.jpg

Keep Calm: 7 available in 3XL
keep calm.jpg

If you want any of these, please pm me with what you would like and your email for invoice (these aren't available on the site). If you want additional ones added to your order in the regular sizes, just let me know in the pm and I can include them as well.

OP
OP
soggytees

soggytees

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be sure to subscribe to the #soggytees hashtag. Then, every time we post a new update, contest, or coupon, we will use our hash tag and you will be notified so you don't miss anything!

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added a photo of my corals as you request in the earlier thread. Hope it entertain you more than a picture of a metal stand :p

newatsalt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok! Normally we don't carry sizes larger than a 2XL in our current styles, but I spoke with our supplier, and we currently have a few 3XL (and even a couple of 4XL) in stock. These are limited inventory, and I don't know when/if we'll be able to get these particular styles in these sizes again. (Although, I am currently working on something that would hopefully get some shirts regularly available in sizes up to 5XL, so stay tuned).

Prices on these is $23.95 + shipping (shipping is $4.00 for first item and $2.00 for each additional)

In inventory, I currently have:

Clownfish: 14 available in 3XL and 2 available in 4XL (these are the only 4XL we have)
clown2.jpg

I'd Frag that: 7 available in 3XL
id frag that2.jpg

I'm a Reefer - Clown: 4 available in 3XL
im a reefer - clown2.jpg

Keep Calm: 7 available in 3XL
keep calm.jpg

If you want any of these, please pm me with what you would like and your email for invoice (these aren't available on the site). If you want additional ones added to your order in the regular sizes, just let me know in the pm and I can include them as well.

Hey....just saw this message. I'll take a 3xl I'd frag that t shirt. [email protected]
Thanks

OP
OP
soggytees

soggytees

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These have been added to our inventory on the site, so you guys can either PM me or just order direct from the site! These are still only available in the limited quantities, so get 'em before they're gone!

Also remember that if you order today, you can still use the code "GREEN17" to get 17% off...but that ends TODAY!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.1%
Back