• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

70+ Zoa strains to choose from - REFRESHED for April 2024 - Some new, some additional frags.

Item Price
$20+
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
littlebigreef

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Bump.

Availability is up to date, there's a handful where I won't have any more for some time.

I'll be away starting Thursday and then through the weekend. Feel free to reach out and I can still earmark stuff, I just won't be able to gather frags for group shots. I'll be able to ship again starting Monday 3/11.

With all humility I want to thank everyone that's picked up pack, reached out, and generally supported me on this recent thread. I do this because I genuinely enjoy collecting zoas, meeting new folks, and sharing the fruits of my labor with other hobbyists. The only thing as satisfying as growing out a zoa frag into a colony is sending it back out into the world and getting it into another hobbyist's hands so that they can enjoy it the same way I have. I've done this for a good long time and hope to be able to continue for many many years more. It's through your support I've managed to get so far down the zoa rabbit hole- so thank you!

Finally, I've had folks inquire about other corals. My display is slowly recovering from a metal leeching incident cause by Oceans Wonder's N52 mag racks. For this reason I have not been fragging much of my lps and my sps was completely wiped out. Thanks to friends both near and far I'm back up on my feet. Eventually I will have more types of coral to offer (likely towards the end of summer).

Jay/lbr

Grossman90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Littlebigreef always supporting my zoa addiction. I got my package today and everything was opened still in the box. Amazing packaging and seller.

Screenshot_20240314_140450_Gallery.jpg
20240314_140019.jpg

mdpitts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have a bunch that are on my wish list. I going to figure out an order and get back to you. Zoas are what made me get into saltwater - I just love them and my 2 local stores just don’t have much to choose from.

OP
OP
littlebigreef

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
You have a bunch that are on my wish list. I going to figure out an order and get back to you. Zoas are what made me get into saltwater - I just love them and my 2 local stores just don’t have much to choose from.

Back when I started there weren’t the interesting strains there are now. It wasn’t until about 2010 or so I started seeing things like king Midas and kedds reds- mind blown lol.

Any how reach out whenever. I’m cutting stuff on a rolling basis now and I’ll continue to refresh the thread with new strains and update availability as it changes.

OP
OP
littlebigreef

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Bump- thread has been refreshed for April and at this time everything is available.

Thanks again to all the folks to all the folks that support me so that I get to continue to pursue this passion. At some point I'll need to do a photo dump of the some 200+ strains currently growing. In the meantime please feel free to reach out with any questions, I'm always happy to talk shop.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back