A "Grinchmas" Live Sale Weekend | 1000+ Frags & Auctions | Coral-Vault

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral-vault

DFW's Premier Aquatics Dealer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ENDING SOON

356636524_228327866806415_4716830519408066808_n.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.jpeg

NEW GAME
GRISWOLD CHALLENGE

Time to add some breakers, break out the extension chords, and crank the nuclear reactor to 10! It's the Griswold Challenge! For this game, my wife will rank these Christmas light decorations from first to last. Post your guess of which order she will rank them, and get one point for each one of your guesses that matches hers. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. You have until Noon CT Saturday to post your guess, then the winner will be announced shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick the winner. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.jpeg

NEW GAME
GRISWOLD CHALLENGE

Time to add some breakers, break out the extension chords, and crank the nuclear reactor to 10! It's the Griswold Challenge! For this game, my wife will rank these Christmas light decorations from first to last. Post your guess of which order she will rank them, and get one point for each one of your guesses that matches hers. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. You have until Noon CT Saturday to post your guess, then the winner will be announced shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick the winner. Good luck!

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CodyBot Are you going to the big aquarium show this weekend? If I didn't have so many honey do's for the next couple of weekends getting ready for the holidays I would have seriously considered driving down for it.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.jpeg

NEW GAME
GRISWOLD CHALLENGE

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 8 12.9%
Back