• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex Neptune, Kessil X controller and Reef Octo 150 int

Telvis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Trident... not the Neptune unit... sorry for the mixup. I have the Trident for sale on its own thread.

* I have a Reef Octopus classic 150 INT that I used for a month. I bought it for a 110 then decided I wanted a 210...It wasn’t big enough so I went bigger. It’s in the original box and in like new condition. $175 shipped.

* Kessil X controller, brand new in the sealed box. I did a stupid move and ordered two by accident. I put it asid with the intent of returning it but forgot about it. I would trade for the wifi dongle. $80 shipped.

* I also have a 2 little fishes phosban 150 reactor. It’s used but in good condition. The rubber elbows need replaced but it’s in great shape otherwise. I went with a BRS GFO and Carbon dual reactor more suited for my larger210. $45 shipped.

Im in the N. Dallas area if you are nearby and interested.

Last edited:

Citrus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in the Neptune what comes with it and do you have pics

OP
OP
T

Telvis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s the pictures of everything but the phosban. It’s in one of my Rubbermaid containers. Get it in the morning.

06672F2A-92D2-421A-AF6A-2BA8A1ABECF8.jpeg E5C2272A-7CA2-480E-A0D2-38AAC31BFEFF.jpeg

Last edited:

Bmize89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is the kessil controller available? im in the DFW area and can pickup

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%

Back