Jason Fox 50% OFF After Sale Going On Now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CodyBot Bar.jpg

8.png

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, so here's step one of my attack against the neighbor. His name is Tito.

Gregg told me that they bury bars in the corner of lots when they build houses so you can find property lines using a metal detector. My neighor has one and will be home soon. I'll borrow his tonight and mark the lines. I'm curious to see what that looks like.

Then, I will formulate a strategy. I'm thinking I might sink a plastic hedge board on my side of the line just to establish a perimeter and then work from there.
Lol.....or...just get the property surveyed or they might be available for free.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So you're going to borrow the crazy neighbor's metal detector to find where his crazy property line is and bury some crazy plastic fencing?
Hahaha I see what you mean now. No, I'm getting the metal detector from Darryl. He lives across from Tito.

Darryl claims that Tito probably beats his wife. He said the wife never makes eye contact with him and that the other day Tito was waiting in the driveway until she got home. Tito stands right outside the driver-side window staring at her, hands clasped behind his back. He never said anything but followed her in the house following a couple feet behind and staring at the back of her head.

I tihkn I've seen her maybe twice in the seven years we have lived here.

ZoWhat

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha I see what you mean now. No, I'm getting the metal detector from Darryl. He lives across from Tito.

Darryl claims that Tito probably beats his wife. He said the wife never makes eye contact with him and that the other day Tito was waiting in the driveway until she got home. Tito stands right outside the driver-side window staring at her, hands clasped behind his back. He never said anything but followed her in the house following a couple feet behind and staring at the back of her head.

Welcome to.the Jerry Springer Show

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ohhhh tito...you crazy sum b

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome to.the Jerry Springer Show
I built a shed in my backyard on his side of the yard. I followed HOA rules, and it's three feet off the fence, less than 8' tall, and aesthetically matches the house. I did shingles and everything. Very nice shed. The roof slopes towards the fence. When I was laying shingles, I had the ladder between the shed and fence because that's the low end of the slope. Got dark and went to the grocery store to grab food to make dinner but left the ladder up. He knocked on the door while I was gone and according to my wife, he was being a little aggressive saying the ladder needs to be taken down right now.

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 31 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 161 74.2%
  • Unsure

Votes: 25 11.5%
Back