Jason Fox 50% OFF After Sale Going On Now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CodyBot Bar.jpg

GAME REMINDER
RANDOM JEOPARDY

title gif.gif

Let's start of with some Jeopardy! For this game, I will post a random answer every half hour from 12:30-2:30pm ET today. The first person to ask the corresponding question in the form of "What is _____?" gets the points for that round. After all ten rounds are done, the person with the most points wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I missed the original, so the reboot had no appeal to me
I hear ya. They made a few seasons and then cancelled it as viewership dissolved. What upsets me is that this show got three seasons yet one of my favorite Netflix reboots of all time had an amazing season one, left on a wonderful cliffhanger, then got cancelled. If I were rich, I would personally find the making of season two of The Dark Crystal.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What is, I've got a woman
Correct!

I’m going to start “sampling” other people’s work. For instance, I take the original Star Wars trilogy, put my logo in the bottom right, then upload my original artwork to YouTube! Yayyy!!!!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What is Kansas? (Smallville was a series I liked)
Correct!

I never got into that show. I've heard good things though.

Every time I hear someone say "Kansas" or "Kansas City" this scene pops up in my head haha

wide.gif

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What is Wyoming?
Correct!

Wyoming population is about 580,000. For scale, it's about 1.5% of the population of California, 6.9% of NYC, or about the same population as the city of Milwaukee.

The population stats led me down a rabbit hole. You have to add up the populations of about the bottom 20 states to get even with California, which has interesting implications in politics. Two populations of the same size have 2 and 40 votes. Interesting.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 95 41.7%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 114 50.0%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.5%
Back