Just add water Red Sea 425 XL / WrasseTasic

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One is in a SHU box one is on a rock and started to sting my Goni. I tickled, yelled, said I love you and used words that are banned on R2R and it wouldn’t come off the rock. I even held the rock out off the water and still noting. Have about 10 more that need to go but can’t remove them with out using a shot gun. Getting close though

I haven’t even looked at my tank except feeding. Busy catching up with life before work begins and sucks up 15 hours a day.
Tank is covered in frag racks and rocks placed everywhere. Fish and coral don’t seem to mind.
I need to get the Nems out and put the tank back together.
Surprised out of water nem didn’t let go. Did you hold it upside down so water was just below it ? Stinker is stubborn if that didn’t get em to drop

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Surprised out of water nem didn’t let go. Did you hold it upside down so water was just below it ? Stinker is stubborn if that didn’t get em to drop
Tried upside down with water just touching it and with no water touching. Eventually we will get them but I sorta got beat on the first try.

Hang tough bud. That's a lot of nems to sell :)
wish I knew people local to sell them to. I have a local store that may give me store credit but I don’t buy livestock from them. Either way as long as they are gone I’m happy.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried upside down with water just touching it and with no water touching. Eventually we will get them but I sorta got beat on the first try.

wish I knew people local to sell them to. I have a local store that may give me store credit but I don’t buy livestock from them. Either way as long as they are gone I’m happy.
Have u tried the r2r live sale forum?

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are the camera man.
20191222_163326.jpg

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes I forget I have a tank. I have water mixed for a water change. I will scrape the glass and try and get a few pictures this weekend.
I'll be waiting :)

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Water change done and a couple rocks moved but no pictures yet. Sorry
I understand Don. You just don’t want folks feeling bad that their tanks not as beautiful as yours. Quite kind and considerate of you. :)
Now get on those pics I need something to shoot for and ogle till I get my tank where I want it.

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand Don. You just don’t want folks feeling bad that their tanks not as beautiful as yours. Quite kind and considerate of you. :)
Now get on those pics I need something to shoot for and ogle till I get my tank where I want it.
It still looks beautiful. Amazingly beautiful. Just need the time for pictures and clean the glass. To dirty to get a clearish picture. Need to be patient if you want to see such beauty

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It still looks beautiful. Amazingly beautiful. Just need the time for pictures and clean the glass. To dirty to get a clearish picture. Need to be patient if you want to see such beauty
I'm getting hot.

Anti
ci
pation

Rocky horror quote ;)

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I can send you some pics of something to ogle! :oops:

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got pictures for now.

20 gallon hang on the back, non hd prime. Fish PJ, sapphire damsel and yellow wrasse. I couldn’t filter out all the blue.
7A9CB0C6-675E-4261-BAAA-9B1C7BD9E5FA.jpeg

Friends tank was neglected and didn’t even get water changes for years. Untestable No3 and Po4. It is slowly coming back. Removed old sand bed that was fine glass looking stuff and replaced it with tropic eden mesoflakes. changed up the rock work for a new look.
This is the tank that got me in this hobby to meet so many great friends I been enjoying giving the tank new life and teaching my friend what I learned the last few months.
Tank is 4- 5 years old.

@RichtheReefer21 the babies are getting big. Picture makes them look small. I have slacked on feeding them lately but they grab food from the water for the time being
A6CCACB2-ABE3-4828-80E4-B568231A8D4A.jpeg

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got pictures for now.

20 gallon hang on the back, non hd prime. Fish PJ, sapphire damsel and yellow wrasse. I couldn’t filter out all the blue.
7A9CB0C6-675E-4261-BAAA-9B1C7BD9E5FA.jpeg

Friends tank was neglected and didn’t even get water changes for years. Untestable No3 and Po4. It is slowly coming back. Removed old sand bed that was fine glass looking stuff and replaced it with tropic eden mesoflakes. changed up the rock work for a new look.
This is the tank that got me in this hobby to meet so many great friends I been enjoying giving the tank new life and teaching my friend what I learned the last few months.
Tank is 4- 5 years old.

@RichtheReefer21 the babies are getting big. Picture makes them look small. I have slacked on feeding them lately but they grab food from the water for the time being
A6CCACB2-ABE3-4828-80E4-B568231A8D4A.jpeg
That looks awesome don. NICE TO SEE SOMEBODY APPRECIATES THEM. **COUGH**

hahaha.. lights were at ramp down.. got off my butt. Took some super blues.
20200417_205518.jpg

OP
OP
Crabby48

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks awesome don. NICE TO SEE SOMEBODY APPRECIATES THEM. **COUGH**

hahaha.. lights were at ramp down.. got off my butt. Took some super blues.
20200417_205518.jpg
I love them!! Rad little creatures. That was a low blow in the mommy daddy button towards a certain person.
Excited to start feeding them again.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 61 38.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back