Barbor Day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Watching you hold the cups that close to a running drill press makes my skin crawl. There has to be a better way.
Nah. you forget I did construction for 20 years. my good man. I have had my digits and knuckles so close to a big sharp miter blade spinning faster than all heck, all day, for years cutting trim.

You get the "feel" for safety for sure. I am still very careful though I assure you.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20240428-160321.png

bbak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like @GlassMunky mentioned I didn’t see any spamming in Randy’s forum. Was there something I missed?
In my post history it seems I somehow posted in Randy's stuff on a thread Adam made. I don't know how it got in my search as I went through battlecorals threads. It was also only one thread and only one post yesterday, but I'm sure people were on edge form all the other posts this weekend. Sorry to cause anyone grief, I didn't even know till I went back through my posts and saw it, so I'm assuming it's my fault.

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my post history it seems I somehow posted in Randy's stuff on a thread Adam made. I don't know how it got in my search as I went through battlecorals threads. It was also only one thread and only one post yesterday, but I'm sure people were on edge form all the other posts this weekend.
really? he threw a fit like that over a single post? wow.
GIF by Schitt's Creek

bbak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
really? he threw a fit like that over a single post? wow.
GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek
Well I really have no idea, as I really didn't hear anything about it till now, besides last night when we were told to cool it.

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I’m done now.
Final Arbor Day Post!

Today I grafted 3 new varieties of Plums/Plumcots onto our triple graft plum tree so now it’s a 6-graft plum tree.
Hopefully the grafts take.
New ones are Toka Plum, Methley Plum, and Spring Satin Plumcot
IMG_4060.jpeg

bbak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's all right, Randy someone who I respect tremendously, and I'm just not gonna go there at all.
Same here Randy's been around forever and I respect what he has to say. I remember reading stuff from him in like the early 2000s, I still use his recipes

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here Randy's been around forever and I respect what he has to say. I remember reading stuff from him in like the early 2000s, I still use his recipes
Yea for sure. he’s done a lot for the hobby and we all owe him our gratitude and respect for that.

Last edited:

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea for sure. he’s done a lot for the hobby and we all owe him our gratitude and respect for that.
No one would question his knowledge or contributions to the hobby, but I think the wording in his thread seemed unnecessarily combative IMO.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back