• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WD all sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Howard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
L to R, $75.00, 125.00, 175.00.-- 3/4", 7/8, 1 1/4+. Local p/u only. Would aid in delivery up to 1/2 hr. one way drive time from 19312 ($30.00).
wd.jpg

OP
OP
Paul Howard

Paul Howard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bummer. Would buy in a heartbeat if you were in Indiana.
Thanks for the input, WD is growing like a weed in my system, seems to me late April and May might be a good time to ship, keep me in mind then!

OP
OP
Paul Howard

Paul Howard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ontop27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prices are good and jason is from my area haha. i think your issue (but i appreciate your white lighting) is that your not blasting it with blue light and over saturating your photos like everyone else.

OP
OP
Paul Howard

Paul Howard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just can't wait to get Daughter's dslr out, shoot "raw" image, adjust, crop, etc., etc. !

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been talking to Paul for a long time now, pm regarding shipping and packaging. Well Paul did his homework and tested the waters. Paul sent me his very first shipment today and the packing is absolutely beautiful. Pack so nice that left me speechless. The test coral is a huge frag of his WD, I advised him to use other corals but Paul would not have any of that. The WD is so big and healthy that all polyps opened right away. Best thing is Paul insisted of no payment and for me to wait a while since my coral allowance is way over the limit, middle of March, he says if the coral survive the travel. I have been in this hobby for a while now and I have not seen such determination and drive to send the WD over. Guys order from Paul, his WD and frag size is just what we need in this hobby of ours. Thank you Paul you are one of a kind.

OP
OP
Paul Howard

Paul Howard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Addicted2ACRO's- here are 4 pics, all iphone 8, all same tank light, 1st no gel, 2nd full CTO(6500k to 3200k), 3rd CTO(6500k to 3800k), 4th both gels. at once. These gels are orange in color. Some of my WD is greener than others, but it all came from the same frag. Its been all over my system in terms of type of light, location, flow.
IMG_0212.jpg
IMG_0213.jpg
IMG_0214.jpg
IMG_0215 (1).jpg

Wildcats1023

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my WD frag yesterday from Paul. Had PE out of the box. More PE today. It was packed very well with heat pack and plenty of packing material to keep the frag secure. Water temp was 76.1. Buy with confidence from Paul. I will purchase from him again.
I received the one in his profile pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.2%
Back