• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Walt Disney, JF Solar Flare, Candyland, Green Slimer, Yellow Tips Acros

jgg1133

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I've got some various frags available. At this time I would prefer local pickup just due to the weather in Ohio and the cost of shipping related to the cost of the frags themselves. If someone really wants shipping I'll consider it depending on where you are located. Thanks for you interest!

Walt Disney, just a single frag available currently. Gets great PE and starting to color up -- $75.00

JF Solar Flare -- $50.00, I've got three available currently, can cut more upon request

RMF Candyland -- $100.00, two available that are fully based out and branching, can cut more upon request.

WWC Green Slimer Acro -- $20.00 per frag. Fully healed and based out on the plugs, most of them are starting to branch already

WWC Yellow Tips Acro -- $25.00 per frag. Only a couple available at the moment that are healed, I have two different colonies ready to frag but I want to make sure there is enough interest first. I have a single colony available for $75.00 if desired.

I can send more pics if requested!

Thanks!

IMG_3092.jpeg IMG_3112.jpeg IMG_2410.jpeg Solar Flare.jpeg WD.jpeg Candyland.jpeg

Last edited:

MartyF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Asd rainbow milli, JF solar flare, bubblegum digi, forest fire digi, orange frogspawn, neon green splatter hammer, purple hammer, av99 orange crush, orange setosa,
I’m in Pickerington too, small world. How much for bubblegum digi? Forest fire? Setosa? Do you have anything else for sale?

Zaireguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the price on
Asd rainbow milli, JF solar flare, av99 orange crush,

Blackbeard Aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up ? I'm new to the coral world and ill be looking to stock a fluval 13.5 over the next couple months. Definitely want to establish contact with you because those colors pop!

MartyF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my frags from him a few days ago and they are big and colored up nice. Packaged with care. Great seller highly recommended!! Thanks again!

Zaireguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my frags from him a few days ago and they are big and colored up nice. Packaged with care. Great seller highly recommended!! Thanks again!
Can't wait to see mine when we can get together pics he sent

OP
OP
jgg1133

jgg1133

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up ? I'm new to the coral world and ill be looking to stock a fluval 13.5 over the next couple months. Definitely want to establish contact with you because those colors pop!
Sorry for the delay in responding. I appreciate it! Send me a PM and we can work something out!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 37 31.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.2%
Back