☆☆ - Spring Grow-Out Class 3 - The Points & Says WOW Nice Efflo Picture Entries - ☆☆

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t believe I have any efflos in my tank but who knows.. locals give me random frags and I grow them lol… I never know what I got till it takes off… this will be interesting! I already learned I have a table and it’s growing in the wrong place haha! I can’t take myself to move it cause it’s doing soooooo well!

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have Efflo 2.0 had it like um maybe 10-15 years I dont know it is the only coral I managed not to kill I got from Adam back in the day. Didnt even know what it was till I got a frag of it back in October and it started taking off and I was like oh hey that's what that tabling acro I have is haha

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No efflo here. Not till next week at least...
I’ll get a late start but that’s okay! I got a few secrets up my sleeve!
200.gif

SaltyArms

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll get a late start but that’s okay! I got a few secrets up my sleeve!
200.gif
Mine isn't coming in until next Tuesday (21st) so you're not going to be behind :)

Also, gut loaded bacteria, "the shine", and kalkwasser keeping pH at 8.3+... hopefully the efflo likes it...

bbak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my package today! Everything was looking great until I got to this massive chunk of efflo. The water in the bag was a shade darker then the rest wich had me alittle worried, had a bit of a funky smell. Came home and it definitely has some rtn unfortunately. Anybody have any ideas? If I had a bandsaw I probably would hack off the worst of it twards the tips. Maby it will pull though?
20240515_174249.jpg
Everything else looks great though!

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my package today! Everything was looking great until I got to this massive chunk of efflo. The water in the bag was a shade darker then the rest wich had me alittle worried, had a bit of a funky smell. Came home and it definitely has some rtn unfortunately. Anybody have any ideas? If I had a bandsaw I probably would hack off the worst of it twards the tips. Maby it will pull though?
20240515_174249.jpg
Could try to super glue over the necrosis. I think I remember that being a thing that can be done. Hope it does make it.

OP
OP
Reefing102

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20240515_174249.jpg

If it does, definitely reach out to Adam to get you a replacement!

bbak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I
Could try to super glue over the necrosis. I think I remember that being a thing that can be done. Hope it does make it.
I thought about that, thought about a cipro dip, thought about leaving it alone since it's so stressed and don't want to further stress it. Rtn is usually a death sentence.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Pic Submission #1
(If it needs to be done a different way let me know)

IMG_2263.jpeg

(I’ll get the real camera out tomorrow, have the daughters sports awards banquet tonight)
I’d say this is the correct way to measure it.. it’s not gonna grow up, being it’s a efflo.

bbak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I'm here, shoutout to Adam, not only does he kill it with the stuff he sends, minus the efflo, but I also asked him to scoup me up some Asterina because I'm a weirdo and like hitchhikers and a diverse clean up crew. Sent them in there own little bag and everything. Thanks for being awsome!

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Pic Submission #1
(If it needs to be done a different way let me know)

IMG_2263.jpeg

(I’ll get the real camera out tomorrow, have the daughters sports awards banquet tonight)
Let's say yes, that'll do. But yeah, also make sure we're tagged.
I’d say this is the correct way to measure it.. it’s not gonna grow up, being it’s a efflo.
And not a banana... I'm not funny.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 141 43.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 114 35.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back