10-20ml/min dosing pumps?

MarsReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for a Kalk dosing solution. I want to dose slowly over a long time, preferably over night to keep ph higher.

The BRS 1.1ml/min pumps can’t dose enough, and the 50ml/min has terrible reviews. The avast marine pump looked perfect but they discontinued it.

I don’t want a smart wifi, Bluetooth magic pump that will wash my laundry too, just something reliable and consistent.

Is there anything out there that won’t break the bank? Or should I just break down and get a DOS for my apex.

Justdrew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use one of these connected to my Apex using an OSC command.

Kamoer KCP-X​

The lowest setting is 19ml / min. About $28 on Amazon.

saltcreep74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for a Kalk dosing solution. I want to dose slowly over a long time, preferably over night to keep ph higher.

The BRS 1.1ml/min pumps can’t dose enough, and the 50ml/min has terrible reviews. The avast marine pump looked perfect but they discontinued it.

I don’t want a smart wifi, Bluetooth magic pump that will wash my laundry too, just something reliable and consistent.

Is there anything out there that won’t break the bank? Or should I just break down and get a DOS for my apex.
If you want to bypass wi-fi/Bluetooth capability...get this:

https://premiumaquatics.com/products/milwaukee-mp810-dosing-pump.html

It's a step above the BRS dosers and has good reviews...I was gonna get this pump for my Kalk set up but decided on a Kamoer X1 PRO T as I wanted to do incremental schedules and enjoyed monitoring the settings from the Kamoer app.

Back