Top Shelf Aquatics build your reef subscription

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Fanreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone try to TSA "build your reef" subscription?

If yes, please share your experience.

How do you like it?
What did you get out of it?
is it worth it?

Thank you.

alpenreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently “building a reef”, so it did look interesting, but the website is very thin on details. It would help to see the catalog with prices in “credits”.
The hype video does show some items with credits, for example a chicago sunburst is listed as 3000 credits. The top tier membership is $300 for 1500 credits. So the nem is $600 dollars plus shipping?
No thanks.

Last edited:

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am currently “building a reef”, so it did look interesting, but the website is very thin on details. It would help to see the catalog with prices in “credits”.
The hype video does show some items with credits, for example a chicago sunburst is listed as 3000 credits. The top tier membership is $300 for 1500 credits. So the nem is $600 dollars plus shipping?
No thanks.

Hello. We just wanted to chime in. I think you have some confusion about the points and the anemone. The anemone pictured as an example is a Colorado Sunburst which is typically $600 on our website. For $600 you can purchase 4200 BYR Credits. The nem is 3275 BYR credits thus leaving you almost another 1000 BYR credits to shop with. You can definitely get significant discounts on coral and the best part is your points roll over so you can even save them up for any larger purchases you'd like. The catalog is updated monthly so you will have some awesome new pieces to choose from every month and some will be more discounted than others.

corosato

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How do you like it?
is it worth it?

Thank you.

I am currently trying it, the selection is pretty extensive but the good stuff disappears fast. I was lucky enough to get a few WYSIWYG pieces I would have bought anyway, TSA stated update schedule so I am removing my question on it :). The cheap shipping is nice for sure. Overall I'm happy with it so far.

corosato

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How do you like it?
is it worth it?

Thank you.

received my Euphyilla Mystery 3 pack today from this (had been waiting for it back in stock) and for the points equiv of the cost of the Blue Torch I received, I got a super bright Rainbow hammer and a hologram hammer with it. please forgive the frag rack I need to pull it and clean it:

IMG_0875.jpeg

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 141 42.9%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back