!!!Six HUNDRED DOLLAR SABBATH!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got mine about a month ago at a local frag swap from a trusted local hobbyist. It's pretty much the color of the base of the frag in the photo and gaining more and more blue quicky. Has a little bit of green/teal around the base. Actually very close to this piece. Just doesn't quite have all of the brilliant blue up top.

excellent! yeah this one came from my colony thats under t5's this actually wasn't even a prime cut! the swanky top growth looks even better. i have another colony in my back up under reef breeders that is a softer glowing blue! Its insane looking.

This acro has a home, front and center in my small and very selective personal display! its been fave of mine since day one;) you will see the nice blue once it grows up little for sure

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Number 2 looks great!

choff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I didn't just place my order with you i think I would have had to buy this. How is it not sold yet?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Surprised someone hasn't bought it just for the Efflo!

ha ha yeah i think most people don't get efflos. they think there are just brown plates. for the rest of us cool kids, i agree man. In all the singling out and number pulling that was going on earlier i don't think anyone even mentioned it till now. lol Still one of my all time favorite sps right there!

funny thing about efflos.. either you LOVE them or you have no business having a reef tank!!!!;)

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the efflo and am so thrilled to have it coming in my order from Adam. That skinny love though... Adam I may have some thinking to do! That thing is incredible

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I did it. Price dropped!

500.00 shipped takes the turkey!

Stpatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Adam,

Nice pack. As always. Questions. My skinney love it more green then blue. Does it need more light to get that blue? I have it low. Under a 8 bulb ATI poer modual.

Back