HUGO!!! WHAT THE HECK is THIS???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 1, Guests: 3)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hugo, hoping you can help me out my man. I got this from you in a trade over three years ago now, closer to four I think. I t was a dormant mess for at least the first couple years but has since finally come around. No real idea of mature structure yet but the color should be a pretty easy one to place. All the bags had names on them but I have never know what this one was.lol I have just been calling it "snipers blue something or other":biggrin1:

It's blue and I mean real blue. The kind of blue that doesn't photograph well or at least I have not figured out how to capture it well but what an oddball gem. Any one have this thing or recognize it?

Here's the best I could do. Close but not quite all there. Just a tough color to real nail.

IMG_2142_zpsqmjvkt5i.jpg

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue Moon................... I believe Hugo will confirm this.

snipersps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Adam here's a little bit of background on th acro. A long time ago when I was a vendor and was selling my corals together with john susbila through exotic frags i remember that john named it Snipersps lapiz lazul and it was famous back in those days but u fortunately it was very sensitive and the majority of people who bought died on them also I remember that steve tyre was going to make it limited edition but the ones that I sent him died but the good thing of this was that I was lucky enough to save a few fragments from my tank crash from 2006 and it grew but then I had another tank crash and what was left I gave to my friend Danny and he had it for a very long time and it survived then he changed the name to blueberry yum yum and I'm lucky because I just set up my 400 gallon and I got my mini colony back so you guys can name it snipersps lapiz lazul or blueberry yum yum

Last edited:

BiG-D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just spoke to hugo about it when he was losing his sps I took care of the mother colony and renamed it Blueberry yum yum here is a pic of my frag when I first got it

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 50 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.3%
Back