Help looking for easy tank drain and fill kits

EJreefs31

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi does anyone know of any drain and fill kits that would work on a saltwater tank?? I see some on amazon and looked at them on youtube and looks like its all for freshwater tanks any help would be great tired of spilling water and tired of lugging buckets around

Gopi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can still use things like the python for draining and then a pump from your salt water container to the tank. My 25 ft python was great when I still ran freshwater...my salty tanks are just a little too far away from the sinks.

OP
OP
E

EJreefs31

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just dont want to spend 50 bucks on something that im not gonna be able to use 100% of

Huntor0

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On a 70g I currently use 2 brute cans on wheels a Python to drain / clean sand into one. Then fill with salt mix from the 2nd can with a MAG7 pump.

On my 180g build in progress I will be setting up an auto "constant" water change system using cole parmer masterflex pump system.

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can still use things like the python for draining and then a pump from your salt water container to the tank. My 25 ft python was great when I still ran freshwater...my salty tanks are just a little too far away from the sinks.
I agree, I have a 50' line python, have been using it for over 10 years.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 42.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 21.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back