Rating - 0%
0   0   0

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Josh, I'm guessing you're going to be there too. Maybe do a photo taking seminar! I would love it lolol

I'll only be there to sell my ugly zoas lol. But tell everyone about it!Also Follow us on facebook and IG for awesome contest and prizes.

14602665053_72fbfe63de_o.jpg

Acro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll only be there to sell my ugly zoas lol. But tell everyone about it!Also Follow us on facebook and IG for awesome contest and prizes.

14602665053_72fbfe63de_o.jpg

I hope everyone saw him say ugly, so where do I pick up my 50% off ugly corals coupon :p

marke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you asking for booths you can email [email protected]. At present all the booths are spoken for, and we have a wait list. This show filled up fast due to us being at macna and talking with those national vendors. Vendors are going to be traveling to Tampa from all over the country! I think there will be more and better corals available than I saw at macna. And they had nice stuff! Don't miss this event!

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you asking for booths you can email [email protected]. At present all the booths are spoken for, and we have a wait list. This show filled up fast due to us being at macna and talking with those national vendors. Vendors are going to be traveling to Tampa from all over the country! I think there will be more and better corals available than I saw at macna. And they had nice stuff! Don't miss this event!

Well with just me being there there will be better corals ROFL!!!!!!!!

FL_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you for response, we will still be coming to this swap. I appreciate it, maybe next time.

neuwave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm attending USF right across the street! So after class I'll need to unwind with a few frags. :)

marke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If Josh is gonna be selling then I'm making the trip to the opposite coast, NO DOUBT!

Not only is mr pork going to be bringing his best corals, but I think if you bring the magazine he was featured in he will sign it for free! Well it's not exactly free. We will pay the price by putting up with his ego!

OP
OP
FL Frag Swap

FL Frag Swap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not only is mr pork going to be bringing his best corals, but I think if you bring the magazine he was featured in he will sign it for free! Well it's not exactly free. We will pay the price by putting up with his ego!

LOL :whip:

When are you posting floor plan can't wait

We have it already, just can't release it yet. You'll be blown away with the vendors.

I'll be there a my new 210 should be up and running by then.

Get ready to load up, we have some of the biggest names in the industry showing up to the party!

Back