• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRS Group Buy

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need some goodies from Bulk Reef Supply.

Ordering date: 6/27/2011~ (hopefully)

If you dont have an account with BRS, now is a good time to do so. After you set up an account with them, PM me like below:

Title : Count me in BRS GB
Your last name
Your email address associated with your BRS account

I will update and add your name in the post so you have confirmation that you are included in this group buy.

1. xmetalfan99 (me)
2. jimmy
3. kirkleigh84
4. Zef004
5. ahenson
6. toyencounters
7. iap
8. orthokardia
9. brent ward
10. Steve Hwang

Discount rate is "As low as" price on their site. Each participant gets the lowest prices even if they only buy one item. As far as I know, you have to hit $175 after the discount for free shipping.

From the BRS site for the reference:

To set up a Group Buy with BulkReefSupply.com simply:

* Gather a minimum of 10 participants
* Instruct everyone to create an account on BulkReefSupply.com if they don't have one already *critical*
* Pick a Tuesday the group buy will start. Group buys run Tuesdays through the following Monday.
* Complete the group buy form and send to [email protected] . You can download the form by clicking this link or send a request to the email address above.

Then what? Here is what will happen after your list is emailed:

* On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
* Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
* During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
* At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if 78 people wanted in there is enough space. we need at least 10 people. We need at least 5 more people.

OP
OP
X

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just need 3 more. At this rate we may be able to do the GB this Tuesday if everyone was to agree to it.

OP
OP
X

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good News, we have the 10 people we needed. Group Buy is still open to others to join until Monday morning when I send the email in. Contact me via PM if you want it.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 149 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back