Easter Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Untitled design copy (1) copy copy-High-Quality.jpg

Use Coupon Code: Easter to take an additional 30% off the listed Sale Price on all Coral!
Discount even applies to Corals that are already on Sale!

This Sale will have Hundreds of Frags including $1-$10 Frag Specials, Free Shipping on orders over $199 plus a Free Frag for everyone that orders!
(Please let us know in the notes section of your order if you prefer your Free Coral to be SPS, LPS, Zoa, Mushroom, Softie or a surprise Coral)
All orders must total $199 or more after all Discounts, Coupon Codes or Store Credit is applied in order to qualify for Free Shipping.
Local Pickup is also welcome.

We will also be offering lots of Specially Priced Corals at $10 or less.
These severely discounted corals are being offered as a thank you to those who participate in the Sale.
Each $10 or less coral purchase will require the purchase of 1 item priced at $20 & above.
Limit six $1-$10 Corals per customer. Please remember....Each $10 or less coral purchase will require the purchase of 1 regular Sale item priced at $20 & above.
Most of the $10 and under Corals will not be WYSIWYG but rather WYSOS Frags. (What You See Or Similar), meaning you will receive that Coral Frag or one just like it)

Use Coupon Code: Easter to take an additional 30% off

Easter Sale

Last edited:

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 66 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back