OOC's 500 Gallons of Insanity

DipG

Dream Build Complete
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
which ATI T5 bulbs do you use to supplement Radions? any chance you can share your Radion schedule? Your tank is beautiful. its reefers dream tank.

OP
OP
O

Ooc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How high do u have that Bali shortcake?

Its at the top of that tank, it get a lot light.

which ATI T5 bulbs do you use to supplement Radions? any chance you can share your Radion schedule? Your tank is beautiful. its reefers dream tank.

I have 3 blue+ and one coral+. I have no idea what the Radion schedule is, as I had someone program all that for me. Sorry. Thank you for the compliments!

DipG

Dream Build Complete
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 blue+ and one coral+. I have no idea what the Radion schedule is, as I had someone program all that for me. Sorry. Thank you for the compliments!

Thanks for the prompt response. If the person who programmed your Radions could share the the schedule then that would be great as I have similar light combination and I love the color and growth of your corals. Thanks again

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Stunning photos! :thumb:

OP
OP
O

Ooc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the prompt response. If the person who programmed your Radions could share the the schedule then that would be great as I have similar light combination and I love the color and growth of your corals. Thanks again

I will see what I can find out, but not sure if I can contact the person.

Stunning photos! :thumb:

Thank you!!

Google returns nothing for that name. Do you have the scientific name by chance?

Sorry, I misspelled the name. Here you go!

B-Box Aquarium Induces Drooling with the Pelicier's Perchlet | AquaNerd

zemuss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you add some pictures of the equipment? Especially of the Natureef Denitrator.

Thanks,

groer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OOC, Where are you located? The videos are amazing but would a private viewing be possbile? Maybe I could take a few professional HD films and post them on my server.

Let me know!

Back