Big hello

amy.morphey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi im amy and completely new to tanks and forums :/
I look forward to learning from you all x
My set up is the riverreef 94 purchased as a complete set up and ive got my salt levels spot on and temperature i was advised to keep at 76
Its now running for a week to stabilise
Xx
uploadfromtaptalk1408309264531.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif

OP
OP
amy.morphey

amy.morphey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone im in the uk and reading through all the brilliant information you have on here xx

nobarrierreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I'm new here my self. Been in the hobby for 8 months have gathered a ton of information from ppl here and everywhere any questions feel free to ask

OP
OP
amy.morphey

amy.morphey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick update tank was running for a week with live rock then another week with corals and nem and cleab up crew (tubo snails shrimp and herm crab ) yesterday I introduced 2 clowns and a dory
Im over the moon woke up to both clowns happily in the nem xx

ReeferRookie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only a week and ur water params are stable. Welcome to r2r. Start a thread in member tank area and let us.know ur progress if you new to salt like me (7 months in ) youll learn time is your friend dont be over zealous to add fish and corals you'll only lose your money. Patience :) enjoy the site. Awesome knowlege here ive learned alot

OP
OP
amy.morphey

amy.morphey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thankyou reeferrookie im completely new to salt advice is really appreciated all corals both nems were in for a week before I introduced 2 clowns and regal so far so good xxxx

ReeferRookie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome !!! Glad to hear. I did freshwater for 7 years. Salt is more exspensive and little more tricky but so much more addictive

OP
OP
amy.morphey

amy.morphey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been reading up on salt for the past 2 years but never had the courage to put it into practice .... very quickly learning that the majority of my reading is useless and its a learn from others and as you go thing x

ReeferRookie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same.here !!! I studied forever and found out the key to this hobby is learning by others experiences. But also.know what works for you may not.work.for them

OP
OP
amy.morphey

amy.morphey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont run before you can walk my set up is simple and small but ive definitely got the bug x

Back