Myzislow's Custom 95 Gallon Rimless

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice man, fish make a huge difference... My current tank is boring with only a couple but I remember the day I dropped 17 and had 25 total in my 220 it was great!!! The life they add is priceless IMHO...;)

DBarsotti

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just checked this beauty out last night. The sps are growing SO fast. Seems like everything has at least doubled in size in the last few months.

One sweet looking tank for reallys

OP
OP
myzislow

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great vid and tank, my red velvet acts the exact same as yours lol
Thanks man! Im loving the red velvet. He has become the dominant boss of the tank, but has yet to do any real damage, so hes here to stay until that changes. Its funny to watch him flash and exhibit his crazy colors while clearing the tank of any fish in his sight. The other fish are m much faster than him so its pretty comical to watch him try and chase them down.

Nice man, fish make a huge difference... My current tank is boring with only a couple but I remember the day I dropped 17 and had 25 total in my 220 it was great!!! The life they add is priceless IMHO...;)
Thanks Lee, I agree! The fish just make the tank so much more lively and really add a lot.

Just checked this beauty out last night. The sps are growing SO fast. Seems like everything has at least doubled in size in the last few months.

One sweet looking tank for reallys

Thanks Dom!! Appreciate the kind words and the hook up!

Great setup
Thank you!

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shot this in the morning when all of the fish were out. I'm liking how active the tank is now with tons of fish swimming above the corals.
[video=youtube_share;pmAcv_IHPxE]http://youtu.be/pmAcv_IHPxE[/video]
dunno how I missed this vid... but the tanks is looking good man. I enjoyed seeing those SnowFlakes. :)

OP
OP
myzislow

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some older, updated pics of the tank my buddy Jake took from me. I believe these are from mid Nov. or so.

6704495263_2a349e89b6_b.jpg

6704652039_b83fa33961_b.jpg

6704609265_c1212950c3_b.jpg

6735219731_8856c8ba67_b.jpg

6735219563_03b1a78965_b.jpg

6735219877_fb4f28c276_b.jpg

OP
OP
myzislow

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so tempted to add some Snowflakes juvis with the Picasso's but I dunno how that'll work. how long have you had them? what do they host?
Ive had them around a year or so now. Purchased them as adults from a local reefer who broke down his tank. These are on the first three pairs that ORA released way back in the day. Dude at my LFS is in well with ORA and got them before they were actually released for sale.

They kick it under the ledge with the 30k lokani, on the right side of tank, hosting two palythoa colonies. Im not brave enough to put a nem in this tank lol.

awesome tank video. that dustins is on my shopping list now

Thanks man, the dustins is amazing! Ive never seen another coral exhibit this growth pattern, including other colonies of Dustins that Ive seen online. I was really glad to see it continued with the same growth in this tank. I was worried the new growth would morph to something completely different in the new system haha.

OP
OP
myzislow

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[video=youtube_share;IqonNSsAiK4]http://youtu.be/IqonNSsAiK4[/video]

[video=youtube_share;k-YCyTt4Vso]http://youtu.be/k-YCyTt4Vso[/video]
Please excuse all the frags littered across the sand

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow brother that is sweet!

OP
OP
myzislow

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sweet looking tank bro!! so where exactly are the new sexy pieces pieces going? :wink:
lol thanks Mike. Yeah its getting pretty packed in there, but there is always room for for some sexy :) Even if I have to rip out some boo boo!:bigsmile:

Back