GIVE THANKS & WIN a TUNZE LED Light and Nano Stream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkef2010

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my wonderful wife and amazing son. I'm also thank for for the life I've been blessed to have although sometimes it gets bumpy I wouldn't trade it. Also thankful for revhtree for creating suck a wonderful place to share and learn all about this passion we all share.

acox

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't own my house but I make enough to pay the bills, I'm single never married never dated yet have never felt alone, my sister was diagnosed with cancer at 36 yrs old and is still alive and fighting 14 years later a family with 3 wonderful girls, at age 14 I thought that I had the worse parents ever (my god they set rules to follow) now I think they were the BEST parents ever. I've owned 3 horses so far in my life and each one has taught me to be a better person, one taught me patience (oh ya tested me on every turn), the other how to forgive (stepped on my toes, and dumped me often) and the third about true LOVE (he gave me his whole heart, helping me through some hard times when suicide was a thought). I've owned 1 cat, (ruled the house, woke me up at night), and 5 dogs (3 currently that share my bed at night a Vizsla, German shorthair and Pomeranian (I call him a turd with hair) ) all of which have given me the great joys of having them as my family.

You say to not hold back with our stories but I could write a book of how Thankful I am for what I have and my life I've lived. Not that its been easy sailing, or that there are not those times where I could write a book of how I hate my life but when you give me the question to reflect on the question of being Thankful in my 46 years I do have a lot of great memories, friends and family that I can be thankful for.

Thank You revhtree for asking this question so that I could have this hour of reflection on my life and just how Thankful I should ALWAYS be.

xichlongthai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very thankful for my little family , my little newborn David , and thankful for my wonderful wife . Thanks to @revhtree for this websites . I learned alot and finally a new member of this site today . Thanks all for your experiences, your posts . I learned alot from you all

1.0reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful to live in such a wonderful area, be a part of this hobby, and most important, a great loving family! I cannot explain how thankful I am to have such a wondrous life I lucked out upon!
Hey @metrokat I want to see you here!

Up2no6ood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my beatuiful family and our new addition ayla

Tom@HaslettMI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for all of the people that make my life what it is. From the farmers (whom I'll probably never meet) that grow the food I eat to my wife (and love of my life) who puts up with my crazy aquarium addiction. There is so much to be thankful for!

I'm also thankful for the chance to win some sweet TUNZE gear! Thanks R2R.

Tag NanaReefer...you're it.

Tom

Thivo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all I am very thankful to our Lord God above who protect and guide us in our daily lives, and also for his blessings... Secondly, to my loving and supportive family that understand my hobbies and supporting me in some ways... To my friends who’s cheering up, giving advice, and lending an helping hands... Thirdly, I am thankful to the environment we’re living, to the surroundings we’re moving... And lastly, I would like to thank the Admin and Members of R2R who’s giving advice, suggestions, ideas and helping the others specially like me who is just new into this hobby…

I would like to tag @OrionN

Thanks guys...

Happy reefing...

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today is Veterans Day so I would like to thank all the Veterans

ce303

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my family and the ability to afford this hobby. I have no friends here yet as I just joined

jason g

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's to much to be Thankful for. I'm going to keep it short. Thanks be to God, my beautiful wife of ten years and my wonderful daughter Isabel. Also Thankful for my mother Christina Novielli for bringing me into this world. Lastly I'm Thankful for my career as a trucker, without it I wouldn't be able to support my family and hobby, thanks to all the creators of all the Saltwater Forums that have helped me become the reefkeeper I am today. revhtree

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

luxauterna

A softy who loves softies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful for my life. I have been blessed with my beautiful wonderful wife, a gorgeous new home, a stable job, my amazing family and wonderful friends. Unfortunately in my line of work I see a lot of the worst times in people's lives, but at the end of the day it makes me that much more grateful for what I have. I do my best to never take that for granted. I also am thankful for this forum. You guys have helped me out quite a bit over this last year! Thank you! This includes Reeflogic , for being a huge help with my lights. Thanks Doug!

Izzy's_Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Giving thanks

I am thankful for having an amazing family that is very supportive in everything that I do! I am also thankful to be alive, after last week when I was involved in a bad car accident I look at life differently and don't take things for granted anymore. I am also thankful for this amazing forum that provides me with endless information and advice on how be a success in reef keeping.

tkchockeyman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im thankful i have the ability to have things that I enjoy like a reef aquarium...Also hockey would be tough to participate in...Two of my passions. .and I'm gonna tag joshporksandwic because he has the most incredible zoanthid collection I've ever heard of any one person having.

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im thankful i have the ability to have things that I enjoy like a reef aquarium...Also hockey would be tough to participate in...Two of my passions. .and I'm gonna tag joshporksandwic because he has the most incredible zoanthid collection I've ever heard of any one person having.

I've been tagged already but I'm thankful for great friends that always give me a hand in my tank ReeferEric Wetdiver

ranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful that my family is healthy and we have survived so many deployments over the years. @Idon'tknowanyonetotag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back